BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Jordy N.
These room sprays are as great as the yankee candle ones! I am not very picky when it comes to different types of candles or room fresheners. I am more picky about different scents. I love anything bath and body works! I highly reccommend all of their products!
Mary M.
Indianapolis, IN
This room spray from bath and body works is amazing. It smells so heavenly! It will get rid of all the disgusting odors that can build up in your house, and it does not take much for it to fill up a room! I will definitely buy it again and recommend it for others!
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love bath and body works sprays and lotions. They smell great and are super hydrating, the lotions and body wash, the sprays smell great and last a long time. Every time I wear a body spray from bath and body works I get tons of compliments on the smell. Love it!
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
I smelled this particular scent at Bath and Body Works and its just lovely. Almost anything from Bath and Body Works smells great. But this one is a keeper. Will definitely keep the room smelling great all day long which is a must. Highly recommend the product.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I love how this Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated room Spray fits neat;y under the sink in my bathroom, ready when I need it, with the most pleasant scent! Its not so overpowering as to take your breath away yet hides any less pleasant odors.
Blair M.
King, NC
This mist smells so good! It smells just like a fresh garden and really fresh and clean. It seems to last all day on me and I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. It is a great price for the amount that you get. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Yanibell P.
I love bath and body works everything! I especially enjoy their sprays. Pros are the smell and how long it lasts on you. They are effective and not disappointing at all, and the best part is that they are affordable. i would recommend this to all you girls!
Crystal N.
Ellabell, GA
Bath and body works sprays are so long lasting. Almost as good as the candles. I love to buy all of their line because I am never disappointed. Not with the prices, not with the smell, or the bang for my buck! Love it so much. Will not change anything about it
Allie M.
Port Jervis, NY
When I bought this tiny can I was really disappointed because it didn't seem to have a lot in it for the price spent. However, with this can the price definitely was well worth it. It lasted 6 months and one tiny spritz will instantly knock out any foul smelling odors within seconds. Definitely a great splurge buy. One spritz will refresh a large living room.
Hayley J.
i love this because the smell is heavenly and so refreshing and even if my house isnt clean it can smell clean. it lasts forever and dont have to constantly repurchase. it is a little pricier than most but i think its because it is a higher quality than most
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?