BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Emma P.
Garner, NC
Smells amazing!! I use this before I have guests over, or if the trash smells a little bit off. This is a great price, and it makes the whole house smell amazing, it's worth the purchase.
Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
VERY strong scent. We typically keep it in the bathroom to freshen up. A bit expensive but if you can tolerate the strong dilution a great buy. I love the variety of scents available!
Courtney s.
I have used Bath & Body Works products for a really long time! Ever since I can remember! And I will continue to use them! They smell fantastic! They have an exquisite. Smell to them!
veezy G.
new orleans
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've never smelled this scent, but I didn't see another option. These room scents are amazing and only a few sprays do the trick! Majority of their scents smell great so you can't go wrong with these
Heather D.
Celina, OH
My favorite floral scent in a super concentrated room spray! The scent lasts for hours and is perfect for masking foul odors or just to freshen the room. I purchase this often!
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
The whole collection is great! I’m always stocked with these lol when you have pets it’s a must have to keep the home smelling great and these will last for hours it’s insane
Christina K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Bath and Body Works concentrated sprays, one spritz will leave a room smelling amazing! Any of the concentrated sprays are wonderful, the scent depends on your liking.
Kylie B.
Love these, in all the scents too! It's very concentrated so you won't need that many sprays. Bath and body works always have good deals so you can always get these on sale!
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
You can view this review at youtube type in sharee1982. I am an avid lover of candles and I treat and care for them very well, so when I leave a review you can feel comfort in knowing that the review is coming from someone who takes good care of candles. I keep my wick's trimmed properly and I burn them correctly making sure to liquefy the entire top layer of wax so I do not get memory rings, this is especially important with the first burn.

There are several factors to think about when deciding if a candle will be a great fit for you. The scent is the most important factor for me, and the linger factor is very important too. Another factor that I consider is if the candle burns evenly, and also how long it last because I want something that is worth the price tag. I also want a candle that doesn't have that waxy smell or smoky smell. I like a lead-free wick whenever possible. I take all these factors into consideration when I rate a candle.

Scent- I find that scent is truly a matter of personal preference and therefore this is the one area that is kind of a matter of personal taste. Some people like fruity scents or floral smells. Some enjoy tropical or food or fruit related scents and so on and so on. Some people love a strong scented candle, others like something delicate. Where some candles really beat out others is the linger factor, it does not matter if the candle is delicate or strong it should linger, a good candles scent will still linger hours after you light it. I feel like some people will rate a candle poorly based on a non understanding of scent styles and expectations. You cannot expect a delicate scented candle to fill and entire living room, something like that may be good for a relaxing bath or just to scent the bathroom. If you want a candle that can scent a large room, go for a scent style that is strong. With all these things touched upon here is my review of the Bath and Body Works Lilac Blossom.

This candle has a very strong scent and it lingers for an incredibly long time, I mean I still smelled it the next morning. The linger factor with this candle is like WOW. Lilac is a floral scent and it’s a classic and this one is just invigorating and sublime. I must warn you it is a very strong candle so if you prefer the more settle ones, this one is not for you. The scent is very womanly and pretty, yet aggressive. Another huge plus is that the candle burns evenly and it does not have a waxy smell. This candle is worth every penny and I immediately bought another because I knew that this would be a constant go to candle for me, I will regularly burn this scent. The candle last for a long time, the shelf life is great. It will fill a large space even if it has high ceilings. With some candles you need to leave the room and return to smell it, not with this one. It’s hard to find a negative infact, but in fairness I try to point out all the things that could affect your satisfaction with a candle when I review. I would say I wish the cover design was better, maybe more luxurious. The photo on the jar was not the same as the one pictured when I initially ordered it. I just wish the look was more attractive or classy. As I said earlier, it is strong (which I love). However, that is a matter of personal taste.

My overall wrap up- I gave this 5 stars because it is amazing. The linger factor, the strong floral scent and the fact that it burns so evenly makes this candle a must have. I know bath and body works changes the look of this candle, but they don’t change the actual candle itself. This is a classic and even though I didn’t care for the design on the cover, the top was very pretty. I have posted pics. I cannot give this candle anything less than 5 stars.
Susana R.
Love this so much ! Good price because it leaves you’re home smelling good! No regrets either with this product no disappointment either ! Go buy it. Not expensive!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?