BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I love how this Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated room Spray fits neat;y under the sink in my bathroom, ready when I need it, with the most pleasant scent! Its not so overpowering as to take your breath away yet hides any less pleasant odors.
Mary M.
Indianapolis, IN
This room spray from bath and body works is amazing. It smells so heavenly! It will get rid of all the disgusting odors that can build up in your house, and it does not take much for it to fill up a room! I will definitely buy it again and recommend it for others!
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
This product works good if you want something that's going to make your house smell good quickly. The smell is a little weak in my opinion, but it does the job that it's meant for. The product is affordable. I would recommend this product for people to try out.
Jordy N.
These room sprays are as great as the yankee candle ones! I am not very picky when it comes to different types of candles or room fresheners. I am more picky about different scents. I love anything bath and body works! I highly reccommend all of their products!
Sabina P.
Edgewater, NJ
Can you imagine being in a garden with a light scent of lilac and roses! THIS IS THE AIR FRESHENER YOU NEED! It literally is the best! You need it today because I live by it. It works incredibly in the bathroom and takes away odors without just masking over it.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
I love these air fresheners! the lilac blossom scent Is a great product. Strong and long lasting. Great price for the quality. . I would recommend it though because it smells so good. Affordable! I like it Bath and Body products! Me encanta y a m is hijos también !
Vaidehee P.
Riverdale, GA
All the room spray from Bath and Body works have amazing smells. The lilac one is my favorite. It makes all the rooms in my house smell like spring time. This is definitely my go to for when I miss springtime and flowers. When I have guests over everyone is always complimenting me on how nice the smell is and they always think I have fresh flowers in the house.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love bath and body works sprays and lotions. They smell great and are super hydrating, the lotions and body wash, the sprays smell great and last a long time. Every time I wear a body spray from bath and body works I get tons of compliments on the smell. Love it!
Ally B.
Great scent, perfect for summertime !! The lilac scent is so beautiful, and I always get complements from guests. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves flowery scents. It's not an overpowering scent, but very long-lasting and smells like real flowers !!!
Paige C.
Lincoln, AL
Everyone knows of Bath & Body for their lotions. If you haven't tried their White Barn Lilac Blosson Room Spray then you do not know what you are missing! An amazing scent with a lasting presense! I will be buying one for everyone I know this Holiday Season!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.