Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very wonderful floral scent like walking into a flower field. The price is a bit high. But the quality of smell is worth it. It doesn't take much to make a room smell good. We sprays and you are good. Lasts for quite awhile and makes things smell,fresh.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I love how this Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated room Spray fits neat;y under the sink in my bathroom, ready when I need it, with the most pleasant scent! Its not so overpowering as to take your breath away yet hides any less pleasant odors.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I haven't specifically tried this scent of lilac blossom before but i do love these room sprays. they are easy to keep in any room for a quick spray before company comes and i find that it lasts for a long while, lingering in the air like a candle. i recommend.
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
I smelled this particular scent at Bath and Body Works and its just lovely. Almost anything from Bath and Body Works smells great. But this one is a keeper. Will definitely keep the room smelling great all day long which is a must. Highly recommend the product.
DENISE K.
I love room sprays and I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS!!

This scent is absolutely fabulous!! I really enjoy the barn lilac blossom <3

I enjoy walking into the room after spraying this and up to a week after spraying. Definitely a cover up scent, yet a very good one <3
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
This product smells great! The smell just doesn't last as long as I would like it to.. It's effective but kind of disappointing because it doesn't last like you think it would! It's affordable but then again, I would rather buy a different product than this one!
Sabina P.
Edgewater, NJ
Can you imagine being in a garden with a light scent of lilac and roses! THIS IS THE AIR FRESHENER YOU NEED! It literally is the best! You need it today because I live by it. It works incredibly in the bathroom and takes away odors without just masking over it.
Mary M.
Indianapolis, IN
This room spray from bath and body works is amazing. It smells so heavenly! It will get rid of all the disgusting odors that can build up in your house, and it does not take much for it to fill up a room! I will definitely buy it again and recommend it for others!
Vaidehee P.
Riverdale, GA
All the room spray from Bath and Body works have amazing smells. The lilac one is my favorite. It makes all the rooms in my house smell like spring time. This is definitely my go to for when I miss springtime and flowers. When I have guests over everyone is always complimenting me on how nice the smell is and they always think I have fresh flowers in the house.
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
This product works good if you want something that's going to make your house smell good quickly. The smell is a little weak in my opinion, but it does the job that it's meant for. The product is affordable. I would recommend this product for people to try out.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?