BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Sandra J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Just give a small little press because these air spray's are very concentrated. perhaps I have to try another scent, but it is almost too much. my husband always knows when I've used it and he's none too pleased with me. but id rather smell that than cooked eggs. yuckola
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only bought this type of spray once. It was beautifully scented. The lilac smell is incredible, however, I prefer a candle to fill the room with a lasting scent and warmth. The spray scent effect only lasted a few minutes whereas I like the scent to linger longer.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Yeah so if I don't review this thing it'll never leave my dash so here goes...

You know that Febreze commercial? The one where they blindfold random people and take them into a room full of dirty socks? Because this room spray works better than Febreze, believe me, I've tried it.
Desirae B.
I have always loved the smell of lilac. It smells sooooo good. Pros are the price is right and its concentrated so itll last a while. I love it so its effective for me. Its of great value to me. Not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Kristen T.
The smell is amazing! I have so many of these and each time it gets better! Anything I've purchased from B&BW is always so great! It's very affordable for most people but some of the stuff is kind of high and I would recommend it to everyone looking for a great scent!
Amanda J.
I love all of the Bath and Body works products and their customer satisfaction policies. I was originally nervous to try this product since my husband is fairly sensitive to scents. However we found this product to have a very pleasant scent and was able to rid our home of other unfavorable smells. Lilac is a personal favorite of mine and I can't wait to try their other smells. The products can be pricey however the store often has promotions to help out with the price.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Spring is the air with this fragrance. The pros if this is the scent, con would be it's not as long lasting. It's effective and it will make your rooms smell like a garden. It's affordable and bath and body works usually has deals and discounts so that's a major plus!
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of lilacs and keep this spray on my bookshelf to spray in the bathroom or in the living room. It's extremely strong and fast-acting. I don't know if it really cleans the odors from the air but even after hours, the smell may be gone but the foul odor is gone.
Ashley R.
I used this a few times after a friend gave it to me as a gift for my office. I am not a huge fan of the scent. Overall i do not think i would use something similar again. I prefer wall plug ins over the room spays. But that is just my personal opinion and experience.
Caitlyn W.
Everything about this company is amazing. I've never had any problems with Bath and Body Works and that includes this product. It smells amazing but it's not over powering. I could still breath after spraying it, which is a problem I tend to have with air fresheners.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?