BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Alyssa B.
New carlisle, OH
I really enjoy this product very much. I use this product a couple nights out of the week. I'd say it's a pretty good value for what you receive. I bought mine at Walmart. I would probably repurchase this item again. It's strong so only 1-2 sprays and it last for awhile!
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Bath and body works is one of my favorite brands when it comes to scents and fragrance! This room spray makes the house smelling exactly like the store! Their products are very affordable especially during the semi annual sales! Love the freshness and fruitiness of the scents!
Amanda C.
Farmington, AR
A little goes a VERY long way. I purchased the room spray for my car and that was a bad idea. The scent overpowered my whole vehicle and I couldn't even go in it until it aired out. For a room, this would be perfect. Even though it looks small, it only takes a little bit.
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
Pretty much any of the concentrated air sprays are awesome. This scent is the one I like most. It's a good idea to keep one in the bathroom. One spray of this works better than a long mist of glade/febreze. You don't have to use a ton of product so it lasts a long time.
Ashley R.
I used this a few times after a friend gave it to me as a gift for my office. I am not a huge fan of the scent. Overall i do not think i would use something similar again. I prefer wall plug ins over the room spays. But that is just my personal opinion and experience.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This spray is out of this world, I love how it leaves everything smelling good for days. I have many fragrances and can't be without them. Bath and body works has amazing products. This room spray is amazing recommend it for those who are obsessed with everything smelling good.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of lilacs and keep this spray on my bookshelf to spray in the bathroom or in the living room. It's extremely strong and fast-acting. I don't know if it really cleans the odors from the air but even after hours, the smell may be gone but the foul odor is gone.
krystal ☺.
Bath and body works has some good room sprays but i find them too strong for me. I usually buy there candles but i decided to try this out. Even though the scent is too strong for me i didn't mind. The lilac soothed me so i only use it when i take a bath. Its great!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only bought this type of spray once. It was beautifully scented. The lilac smell is incredible, however, I prefer a candle to fill the room with a lasting scent and warmth. The spray scent effect only lasted a few minutes whereas I like the scent to linger longer.
Desirae B.
I have always loved the smell of lilac. It smells sooooo good. Pros are the price is right and its concentrated so itll last a while. I love it so its effective for me. Its of great value to me. Not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?