BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This spray is out of this world, I love how it leaves everything smelling good for days. I have many fragrances and can't be without them. Bath and body works has amazing products. This room spray is amazing recommend it for those who are obsessed with everything smelling good.
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
White barn lilac blossom seems like a mouthful, but let me tell you the scent it leaves the room with is simply something out of a dream. It eliminates unsightly smells and odors, including pet ones! I throughly enjoyed the amount of product you received for the price.
krystal ☺.
Bath and body works has some good room sprays but i find them too strong for me. I usually buy there candles but i decided to try this out. Even though the scent is too strong for me i didn't mind. The lilac soothed me so i only use it when i take a bath. Its great!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only bought this type of spray once. It was beautifully scented. The lilac smell is incredible, however, I prefer a candle to fill the room with a lasting scent and warmth. The spray scent effect only lasted a few minutes whereas I like the scent to linger longer.
Amanda J.
I love all of the Bath and Body works products and their customer satisfaction policies. I was originally nervous to try this product since my husband is fairly sensitive to scents. However we found this product to have a very pleasant scent and was able to rid our home of other unfavorable smells. Lilac is a personal favorite of mine and I can't wait to try their other smells. The products can be pricey however the store often has promotions to help out with the price.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of lilacs and keep this spray on my bookshelf to spray in the bathroom or in the living room. It's extremely strong and fast-acting. I don't know if it really cleans the odors from the air but even after hours, the smell may be gone but the foul odor is gone.
Desirae B.
I have always loved the smell of lilac. It smells sooooo good. Pros are the price is right and its concentrated so itll last a while. I love it so its effective for me. Its of great value to me. Not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Spring is the air with this fragrance. The pros if this is the scent, con would be it's not as long lasting. It's effective and it will make your rooms smell like a garden. It's affordable and bath and body works usually has deals and discounts so that's a major plus!
Ashley R.
I used this a few times after a friend gave it to me as a gift for my office. I am not a huge fan of the scent. Overall i do not think i would use something similar again. I prefer wall plug ins over the room spays. But that is just my personal opinion and experience.
Caitlyn W.
Everything about this company is amazing. I've never had any problems with Bath and Body Works and that includes this product. It smells amazing but it's not over powering. I could still breath after spraying it, which is a problem I tend to have with air fresheners.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?