BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
Pretty much any of the concentrated air sprays are awesome. This scent is the one I like most. It's a good idea to keep one in the bathroom. One spray of this works better than a long mist of glade/febreze. You don't have to use a ton of product so it lasts a long time.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Bath and body works is one of my favorite brands when it comes to scents and fragrance! This room spray makes the house smelling exactly like the store! Their products are very affordable especially during the semi annual sales! Love the freshness and fruitiness of the scents!
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
The lilac smell is absolutely nauseating and overpowering in this room spray. My roommate uses it for our bathroom, and it is honestly one of the most oil-y products I've used to freshen the room. I honestly hope no one buys this product in an attempt to improve a room.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This spray is out of this world, I love how it leaves everything smelling good for days. I have many fragrances and can't be without them. Bath and body works has amazing products. This room spray is amazing recommend it for those who are obsessed with everything smelling good.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of lilacs and keep this spray on my bookshelf to spray in the bathroom or in the living room. It's extremely strong and fast-acting. I don't know if it really cleans the odors from the air but even after hours, the smell may be gone but the foul odor is gone.
Ashley R.
I used this a few times after a friend gave it to me as a gift for my office. I am not a huge fan of the scent. Overall i do not think i would use something similar again. I prefer wall plug ins over the room spays. But that is just my personal opinion and experience.
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
Yeah so if I don't review this thing it'll never leave my dash so here goes...

You know that Febreze commercial? The one where they blindfold random people and take them into a room full of dirty socks? Because this room spray works better than Febreze, believe me, I've tried it.
Kristen T.
The smell is amazing! I have so many of these and each time it gets better! Anything I've purchased from B&BW is always so great! It's very affordable for most people but some of the stuff is kind of high and I would recommend it to everyone looking for a great scent!
krystal ☺.
Bath and body works has some good room sprays but i find them too strong for me. I usually buy there candles but i decided to try this out. Even though the scent is too strong for me i didn't mind. The lilac soothed me so i only use it when i take a bath. Its great!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This products smells great! It is strong but not overwhelming. It keeps the house smelling great for a long period of time, I use all the time, I wish the bottle was bigger. The product is pretty cheap and everyone can afford it. I would recommend this product to other people.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?