BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Rosairys T.
Orlando, FL
I've never tried this before, I've had some body wash and lotions i love the smells even though sometimes they can be strong or don't smell at all. its effective most smell are amazing and its affordable specially when they have specials lol i would recommend it to my friends and family
Leonor M.
I love the spray. It leaves behind a wonderful scent. It is one of my favorites bath and body works scents. It is effective, however, it is very expensive especially compared to regular scented spray. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a calming scent that isn't overpowering.
Rosa Q.
Minneapolis, MN
I first tried this product because I had gone to visit a friend and when I walked her home it smells so nice and not overbearing real subtle nice smell when I asked she said it was a lilac I said what if she got it from she told me it was Bath & Body Works from then on I've been hooked
Danielle F.
I pretty much love anything from bath and body works that is for the house. They always make great products that last forever. This happens to be one of my favorites. You spray it and it's just automatic spring in your house. I've gotten so many compliments and questions on what I use
Caroline H.
Mansfield, GA
*i have not tried this scent! However I have tried others and I absolutely love this spray. The concentration of it is amazing. It's not like most air freshener sprays, which have a good smell but an underlying weird smell..this stuff is like body spray for your house! Haha love it!
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
I love all bath and body works products! Especially the room sprays. The only bad thing about the item is the size. Other than that the item is very effective and affordable. The room spray is worth the price. I would recommend this along with the other bath and body works room sprays.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This wasn't my favorite scent. It was a little too flowery for me. I tend to go for the more fresh scents like eucalyptis or lemongrass. But it did do a good job of masking odors. It's just a little pricier than I would normally pay. I would recommend it if you do like flowery scents.
Rachel A.
Tulsa, OK
Bath and Body Works White Bar Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray kept my room fresh for a full 24 hours. I thought it was very effective. The scent was light and floral. It wasn't overpowering or artificial smelling. I would recommend to friends who are drawn to floral scents.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
The room sprays are very great when you want a smell that fills your whole room instantly. I had one for fall that my sister bought me and I fell in love with it! It smelled just like caramel apples which are my favorite fall treat and it seemed to linger around my room. A must!
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
La verdad es que los olores de esta marca son de otro mundo. Si quieres que tu cuarto, tu cama o tu casa tenga un olor divino te recomiendo este spray. Su olor es duradero y el spray también. Tienen gran variedad de olores y sacan distintas colecciones por temporada asi que nunca te aburriras.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?