BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Lilac is my favorite scent of all time. Bath and Body Works did an amazing job with this scent, I absolutely love it. I wish I could have all of my products smell exactly like this. I will be repurchasing in the near future. I would recommend this to anyone that loves Lilac!
Lizzy c.
I am not really a fan of this I think you would be better off getting fabreeze if you really like bath and body works there room clip thingys do a better job and they have better sentse and there cuter but if you want a spary I would say go cheaper and get air wic or something
Charlene D.
Henderson, NV
I've had the same can of this for literally a year. It's so concentrated and smells the room up faster then anything I've ever tried! It's totally worth the 9 bucks I spent on this guy! I actually have it in a apple cinnamon scent too! It's prefect for the holidays! I love it
Misty P.
Paul, ID
Everything by Bath and Body Works is wonderful I love their room sprays. They work very well at getting rid of the smell and keeping their scents linger long after they are sprayed. They are very affordable and worth every penny. I recommend everything by Bath and Body Works.
Camille S.
Bath and Body works products really do an excellent job at keeping things smelling wonderful. However, this particular scent really gives me a headache. This product is not as affordable as those you can buy at a drug store or big box retailor, so they are not very economical.
Alex W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the Bath and Body Works room sprays. One or two sprays quickly fills the entire room. I love it in the bathroom because it keeps everything smelling fresh! They are decently priced, and B&BW usually has coupons and discounts. I would definitely recommend this room spray!
Katlyn S.
Shopping at Bath and Body is like my drug. I am sure I have smelled everything they have ever put out. The White Bam Lilac Blossom smells WONDERFUL. It smells the whole house. It rather affordable so that of course is a plus. If you have not gave this a shot you might want to
Jennifer P.
I love the smell of lilacs and I love this spray! My sister originally bought it for me and now I always have a bottle in my house. It is great for quick sprays before guests come over and it isn't too overpowering that it gives you a headache. I always get asked what it is.
Alyssa B.
New carlisle, OH
I really enjoy this product very much. I use this product a couple nights out of the week. I'd say it's a pretty good value for what you receive. I bought mine at Walmart. I would probably repurchase this item again. It's strong so only 1-2 sprays and it last for awhile!
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
A little bit too strong for my taste. I'm a fan of bath and body works body sprays. They usually seem to be light enough for me to wear around people with fragrance sensitivities. But all of their room scents seem to be too strong and even effect me, giving me headaches.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?