BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Danielle F.
I pretty much love anything from bath and body works that is for the house. They always make great products that last forever. This happens to be one of my favorites. You spray it and it's just automatic spring in your house. I've gotten so many compliments and questions on what I use
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This wasn't my favorite scent. It was a little too flowery for me. I tend to go for the more fresh scents like eucalyptis or lemongrass. But it did do a good job of masking odors. It's just a little pricier than I would normally pay. I would recommend it if you do like flowery scents.
Libbi R.
Lakeland
OH. MY. GOODNESS. This product is absolutely phenomenal. I talked badly about this product for so long because I had tried other brands and they lasted no longer than 5 minutes. THIS product lasts hours! I use it in bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms. I keep one in my purse, too!
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
La verdad es que los olores de esta marca son de otro mundo. Si quieres que tu cuarto, tu cama o tu casa tenga un olor divino te recomiendo este spray. Su olor es duradero y el spray también. Tienen gran variedad de olores y sacan distintas colecciones por temporada asi que nunca te aburriras.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
The room sprays are very great when you want a smell that fills your whole room instantly. I had one for fall that my sister bought me and I fell in love with it! It smelled just like caramel apples which are my favorite fall treat and it seemed to linger around my room. A must!
Rachel A.
Tulsa, OK
Bath and Body Works White Bar Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray kept my room fresh for a full 24 hours. I thought it was very effective. The scent was light and floral. It wasn't overpowering or artificial smelling. I would recommend to friends who are drawn to floral scents.
Jacqueline O.
Monroe Township, NJ
Lilacs are my all time favorite flower, and so when I saw that one of my favorite stores (B&BWs) was selling an air freshener with one of my favorite scents I knew I needed to check it out! I got a chance to check out the smell within the store and INSTANTLY fell in love with it. I purchased it for my apartment in the city and it really freshens the whole place up perfectly! LOVE this!
Lizzy c.
I am not really a fan of this I think you would be better off getting fabreeze if you really like bath and body works there room clip thingys do a better job and they have better sentse and there cuter but if you want a spary I would say go cheaper and get air wic or something
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Lilac is my favorite scent of all time. Bath and Body Works did an amazing job with this scent, I absolutely love it. I wish I could have all of my products smell exactly like this. I will be repurchasing in the near future. I would recommend this to anyone that loves Lilac!
Maddie T.
West fork
I love how great this thing smells and I can not get enough Of it!! I don't like that it doesn't last very long but as soon as I spray it the room is instantly better. I wish it was a little less expensive but it's okay. I would recommend it though because it smells so good.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?