BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works room spray is a life saver when you have company over. Not so sure about this smell though. I got it on sale with a coupon. Not disappointed, just the smell I wasn't impressed by personally. I always think these products are a little on the pricey side- gotta buy with a coupon or on sale!
Brianna L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love love love Bath & Body works products. And I absolutely love the room sprays!! They are stronger than normal air fresheners, smell better and there is such a great variety! I have one in every bathroom and even in my car. I recommend this product all the time, I even buy them as gifts
Victoria V.
I have been using bath and body works products since middle school. It has been many many years and I still stock up during their sales. I buy a variety of products from lotions, soaps, hand sanitizes to candles. I definitely enjoyed this room spray because it smelled really good and very floral.
Amber F.
I've used the stress relief room spray I believe it was lavender but it's very concentrated.. So strong smell a little goes a long way.. Good if you're more into the ethnic like earth bound type stuff I feel. It's along the lines of an incense to me.. A smell for a specific nose I guess.
Jessica F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my top three body products that I absolutely must have, they have a great array of products and scents that can make you feel relaxed after a nice hot shower. The lotion moisturizers the skin perfectly and leaves an amazing scent on the skin. It does not feel oily or heavy.
April H.
Flint, MI
I love the Bath & Body Works candles and room sprays! The quality is amazing! Even though they can be a little pricey (I wait for sales and use coupons!), they are so worth it! This scent is very light and floral; feminine without being obnoxious! Definitely give it a sniff the next time you're in the store!
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love bath and body works! Their room sprays are amazing, I haven't actually smelled this one or tried it but I have others and the smell lasts a little while and bath and body works has so many amazing fragrances of everything from room spray, body spray, lotions, body wash, everything.
Rosairys T.
Orlando, FL
I've never tried this before, I've had some body wash and lotions i love the smells even though sometimes they can be strong or don't smell at all. its effective most smell are amazing and its affordable specially when they have specials lol i would recommend it to my friends and family
Leonor M.
I love the spray. It leaves behind a wonderful scent. It is one of my favorites bath and body works scents. It is effective, however, it is very expensive especially compared to regular scented spray. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a calming scent that isn't overpowering.
Caroline H.
Mansfield, GA
*i have not tried this scent! However I have tried others and I absolutely love this spray. The concentration of it is amazing. It's not like most air freshener sprays, which have a good smell but an underlying weird smell..this stuff is like body spray for your house! Haha love it!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?