BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

is quite concentrated endures fragrance for long, I 'm more loving fruit fragrances but I do not dislike its smell, this well priced what I liked most and so I purchased was the packaging is beautiful as all products of this brand love
if you like floral scents you 'll love pretty spreads
Brianna L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love love love Bath & Body works products. And I absolutely love the room sprays!! They are stronger than normal air fresheners, smell better and there is such a great variety! I have one in every bathroom and even in my car. I recommend this product all the time, I even buy them as gifts
Rae M.
Snellville
First off..... I love love love bath and body works.i really love that they have home products. I love this spray because one spray of this and my whole house is lit with this awesome scent. Family and friends are always wondering wat smells so good and that's what they request for gifts.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works room spray is a life saver when you have company over. Not so sure about this smell though. I got it on sale with a coupon. Not disappointed, just the smell I wasn't impressed by personally. I always think these products are a little on the pricey side- gotta buy with a coupon or on sale!
April H.
Flint, MI
I love the Bath & Body Works candles and room sprays! The quality is amazing! Even though they can be a little pricey (I wait for sales and use coupons!), they are so worth it! This scent is very light and floral; feminine without being obnoxious! Definitely give it a sniff the next time you're in the store!
Alexis W.
Denton, TX
I have used many concentrated room sprays by other brands that simply spray the air and do not have a long lasting scent that lasts. Not only is the lilac blossom scent great for the spring/summer months it left my living room smelling fresh for hour. Would buy again in different scents!
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love bath and body works! Their room sprays are amazing, I haven't actually smelled this one or tried it but I have others and the smell lasts a little while and bath and body works has so many amazing fragrances of everything from room spray, body spray, lotions, body wash, everything.
Danielle F.
I pretty much love anything from bath and body works that is for the house. They always make great products that last forever. This happens to be one of my favorites. You spray it and it's just automatic spring in your house. I've gotten so many compliments and questions on what I use
Rosairys T.
Orlando, FL
I've never tried this before, I've had some body wash and lotions i love the smells even though sometimes they can be strong or don't smell at all. its effective most smell are amazing and its affordable specially when they have specials lol i would recommend it to my friends and family
Caroline H.
Mansfield, GA
*i have not tried this scent! However I have tried others and I absolutely love this spray. The concentration of it is amazing. It's not like most air freshener sprays, which have a good smell but an underlying weird smell..this stuff is like body spray for your house! Haha love it!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?