BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
I love all mot everything I've bought from Bath and Body Works. They have great sales and bulk buys. They have soooo many scents that you always find something great, the drawback is that every time I fall in love I go back and find the product I want gone, they rotate their stock all the time!
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
This is the perfect scent for the holidays! While light and subtle the scent is still strong and noticeable when you walk into a room. The price is a little on the expensive side but you can always catch good deals at Bath and Body Works and if you sign up for their mailing list you get great coupons!
Briauna B.
Vacaville, CA
I love the lilac blossom room spray, it gives a nice calming smell to a room while lasting throughout the day. It is one of my favorite scents. Also, it is very affordable. You usually get mix and match options so you can get two for a great price which is even better. Thanks Bath and Bodyworks
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
Who doesn't like Lilac? As with all Bath & Body products, they all smell flipping' amazing. They are heavily perfumed and sometimes smell so strong that it is as noticeable as perfume.
You can't wear perfume on top of this, it's too much. Other negative is that it so overpriced compared to competitors.
Sara H.
These sprays are not my favorite. They tend to be a little too overpowering for myself and have a slight chemical smell. I prefer to use a candle or wall flower from bath and body works. They work well if you need a quick fix. I wouldn't use in a closed in room as much as in a larger living area.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Bath and Body works room sprays are amazing. You literally only need one spray and it fills the room up with the scent and it last for hours. I think its very effective and worth every penny because you use less than what you would another brand. They have amazing scents you can choose from. I highly recommend this.
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I love Bath & Body Works room spray as much as I love all of their other products. I have only been able to find it in my nearest store a few times, mainly during big sale events, but when it's there I am sure to buy it. I love the Lilac Blossom scent because of the freshness to it..it is perfect for spring!
Brianna L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love love love Bath & Body works products. And I absolutely love the room sprays!! They are stronger than normal air fresheners, smell better and there is such a great variety! I have one in every bathroom and even in my car. I recommend this product all the time, I even buy them as gifts
Amber F.
I've used the stress relief room spray I believe it was lavender but it's very concentrated.. So strong smell a little goes a long way.. Good if you're more into the ethnic like earth bound type stuff I feel. It's along the lines of an incense to me.. A smell for a specific nose I guess.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

is quite concentrated endures fragrance for long, I 'm more loving fruit fragrances but I do not dislike its smell, this well priced what I liked most and so I purchased was the packaging is beautiful as all products of this brand love
if you like floral scents you 'll love pretty spreads
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?