BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Brianna L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love love love Bath & Body works products. And I absolutely love the room sprays!! They are stronger than normal air fresheners, smell better and there is such a great variety! I have one in every bathroom and even in my car. I recommend this product all the time, I even buy them as gifts
April H.
Flint, MI
I love the Bath & Body Works candles and room sprays! The quality is amazing! Even though they can be a little pricey (I wait for sales and use coupons!), they are so worth it! This scent is very light and floral; feminine without being obnoxious! Definitely give it a sniff the next time you're in the store!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works room spray is a life saver when you have company over. Not so sure about this smell though. I got it on sale with a coupon. Not disappointed, just the smell I wasn't impressed by personally. I always think these products are a little on the pricey side- gotta buy with a coupon or on sale!
Caroline H.
Mansfield, GA
*i have not tried this scent! However I have tried others and I absolutely love this spray. The concentration of it is amazing. It's not like most air freshener sprays, which have a good smell but an underlying weird smell..this stuff is like body spray for your house! Haha love it!
Danielle F.
I pretty much love anything from bath and body works that is for the house. They always make great products that last forever. This happens to be one of my favorites. You spray it and it's just automatic spring in your house. I've gotten so many compliments and questions on what I use
Leonor M.
I love the spray. It leaves behind a wonderful scent. It is one of my favorites bath and body works scents. It is effective, however, it is very expensive especially compared to regular scented spray. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a calming scent that isn't overpowering.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
I love all bath and body works products! Especially the room sprays. The only bad thing about the item is the size. Other than that the item is very effective and affordable. The room spray is worth the price. I would recommend this along with the other bath and body works room sprays.
Rosa Q.
Minneapolis, MN
I first tried this product because I had gone to visit a friend and when I walked her home it smells so nice and not overbearing real subtle nice smell when I asked she said it was a lilac I said what if she got it from she told me it was Bath & Body Works from then on I've been hooked
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This wasn't my favorite scent. It was a little too flowery for me. I tend to go for the more fresh scents like eucalyptis or lemongrass. But it did do a good job of masking odors. It's just a little pricier than I would normally pay. I would recommend it if you do like flowery scents.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love bath and body works! Their room sprays are amazing, I haven't actually smelled this one or tried it but I have others and the smell lasts a little while and bath and body works has so many amazing fragrances of everything from room spray, body spray, lotions, body wash, everything.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?