BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

jule j.
Lanham, MD
I'm not really a fan of this product. It does great with making your house smell good but I don't really like the smell. It reminds me of flowers and I hate the smell of flowers. I'd rather have a smell of vanilla or amber coming from bath and body works. I hate the smell of flowers so this was a no go for me.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
My go to sprays for the bathroom. They work great! This is one of the newer scents. This scent is concentrated and I like that I don't have to use much to get the effect. Bath and Body make good little room sprays. They don't go on sale very much but can be bought when they have coupons for added savings.
Ja'Nae L.
Bed Bath and Body Work's Room Sprays are very concentrated, so when using this item use sparingly. White Barn Lilac is a great scent, because it is light and has the same scent of fresh linens and towels. Don't let the little bottle fool you, this 8oz can can last up to several months of used sparingly.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
I have never been disappointed with a product from Bath and Body Works. I love visiting the stores and trying out new products. They always have something new to try and they are very affordable, especially when they have sales going on. There but 3, get 3 free on black friday helped by restock my house.
mariya g.
Bloomingdale, IL
I love bath and body products but this one ismt as good as the others. I was super excited when I got this product but the smell for me isn't that great and when I spray it the scent only lasts for a short amount of time. For having such a high standard for B&B products, this one was kind of disappointing.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I've said it before and I'll say our again, room sprays are the best for a quick freshen up! They don't completely deodorize smells so don't try get away with not cleaning, but if you want a quick burst of a lovely scent, then look no further!
Also, pay attention to ads and coupons for Bath & Body Works, they're the best!
Hannah S.
GREAT scent. Lilacs are my favorite flowers and every time I spray this product I'm reminded of the bushes we had in my backyard growing up. It's a simple pleasure, and I will splurge from time to time for this product. There are more affordable options at drug stores, however this one is still my favorite.
Ashley V.
I can't tell you how lovely the lilac blossom room spray smells in my apartment! It's perfect for those who are sensitive to scent, because it's not too troublsome! i have three pets in my home and they can make a stinky mess, so my cleaning tradition is to spray this and it lingers for about 4 hours!
Zenyase F.
Inglewood, CA
I am in love with this product spray makes my rule my house everything smells so good so fresh like blossoms and candy and such a sweet smell to it that you will be craving for candy it's also really cheap not expensive so that's why I recommend this Bath & Body Works White Barn blossom room spray.
Blanka H.
Richmond
I love Bath and Body works Room Sprays.

No matter what scent you get; they last forever, yes they are a bit pricier than your regular Febreze or other cheaper room spray, but it smells amazing, and it lasts forever.
I have one from a couple of years ago, one spray is all needed! Highly recommended
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?