BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Cynthia U.
I like most of Bath and Body works products, especially their scrubs, lotions, and air fresheners. this room spray bottle lasts for a long time, most than other regular bottles and I like the variety of smells Bath and Body Works has to offer, everyone can find a scent they will enjoy having throughout their homes.
Jasmin I.
El Paso, TX
Bath and body works for me all the time! I always get gifts from there by my relatives cause they know how much I love it there! Lol I honestly love going to the mall and go straight there. It smells so good when I go like even when it's holiday time omg it is the best scent that wants me to be Christmas already
Savannah H.
South Pittsburg, TN
i was given this as a gift and i didn't like it at all. i don't like lilac but it, to me, didn't smell like lilac at all!!!! i would have rather smelt lilac than that!
Brianna R.
The scent can be very strong and choking at first but after it dilutes in the air it creates a nice filling scent within the space. Is best in larger more open spaces.
Patience R.
Everything from bath and body works is perfect so of course this product is amazing! It leaves your room smelling good for hours and is worth the price for sure! It is sort of a small bottle but a little bit of it goes a long way so really there aren't any worries! Highly recommend everyone to try this product!
jule j.
Lanham, MD
I'm not really a fan of this product. It does great with making your house smell good but I don't really like the smell. It reminds me of flowers and I hate the smell of flowers. I'd rather have a smell of vanilla or amber coming from bath and body works. I hate the smell of flowers so this was a no go for me.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
I have never been disappointed with a product from Bath and Body Works. I love visiting the stores and trying out new products. They always have something new to try and they are very affordable, especially when they have sales going on. There but 3, get 3 free on black friday helped by restock my house.
Hannah S.
GREAT scent. Lilacs are my favorite flowers and every time I spray this product I'm reminded of the bushes we had in my backyard growing up. It's a simple pleasure, and I will splurge from time to time for this product. There are more affordable options at drug stores, however this one is still my favorite.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I've said it before and I'll say our again, room sprays are the best for a quick freshen up! They don't completely deodorize smells so don't try get away with not cleaning, but if you want a quick burst of a lovely scent, then look no further!
Also, pay attention to ads and coupons for Bath & Body Works, they're the best!
Ja'Nae L.
Bed Bath and Body Work's Room Sprays are very concentrated, so when using this item use sparingly. White Barn Lilac is a great scent, because it is light and has the same scent of fresh linens and towels. Don't let the little bottle fool you, this 8oz can can last up to several months of used sparingly.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?