BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Rebecca B.
Westwood, NJ
I have used room sprays, but overall as a product I am not a fan. Bath & Body Works tend to be a bit strong for me as a whole. Very intense, hard to ignore. I'd much prefer a hint of a good scent, rather than choking for real air. I don't really recommend Bath & Body Works sprays, but their candles are okay for brief amounts of time
Stephanie C.
All of bath and body works room sprays are amazing! They have so many scents to choose from and a little goes a very long way. Sometimes it can be pricey which is why I rated with 4 stars but bath and body works always has plenty of coupons so I just use them everything. Definitely worth buying and I have repurchased many times.
Sarah J.
Best lotions out there I love there limited edition ones the only thing I don't like is when I usually find on I absolutely love the discontinue it even if it's one of the top sellers I still highly recommend going into a bath & body works and trying some for yourself they have all kinds of testers so you know what your buying
Mayra F.
I use this product every day. It's a great quality! It is very useful and effective. My expectations are satisfied with this product This works very well. One of my favorite fresheners especially for sleep. Calms nerves on particularly difficult days and smells lovely! Always keep these in guest bathrooms especially when we have company. It's nice and clean and pleasant smell. I also spray it in the kids' rooms after cleaning.
Julie F.
Joplin, MO
Love these Bath and Body Works room fragrances! I always get complimented by house guests! I spray a couple mists in high traffic rooms and have a variety of these scents. The price is great and they are usually on sale! I give this four stars since I am not the biggest fan of this particular scent. I recommend this product!
Jaime W.
White Barn/Bath and Body Work's never seems to disappoint me. I love majority of their products. The room sprays are a personal favorite because they're quick, smell amazing and last a long time compared to other room sprays!
Crystal C.
I'm not really that good at the first but it's not really that I have a chance to see it but I don't want it anymore but it's whatever I want you to be my sister I and I have know what you want to me but you never answer me anymore I know what I did.
kimber k.
North adams, MA
Bath And Body products have always been a great value. They always have sales and the lotions and creams are creamy and great on your skin. I bought this scent on a whim wanting to try something i usually wouldn't pick. It changed the way i feel about lilac. ever since then i love the scent. I buy this lotion often now.
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell of this product! Its very suttle and very light. All you need to do is spray 3 times and your room will smell so amazing! I've recommended this product to numerous of friends and they loved it as well. If you're not a flower person and rdather fruit smells than this isn't for you but I would suggest to try.
Rachel G.
I love Bath and Body Works concentrated room spray! It gives a burst of scent that lasts a long time. All their scents smell so great and I've never had a problem with headaches like some smells. I love the lilac scent as well as the lavender for bedtime. They're also great for the car and for taking on travel to spray hotel rooms!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?