BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Sarah J.
Best lotions out there I love there limited edition ones the only thing I don't like is when I usually find on I absolutely love the discontinue it even if it's one of the top sellers I still highly recommend going into a bath & body works and trying some for yourself they have all kinds of testers so you know what your buying
Julie F.
Irvine, CA
Love these Bath and Body Works room fragrances! I always get complimented by house guests! I spray a couple mists in high traffic rooms and have a variety of these scents. The price is great and they are usually on sale! I give this four stars since I am not the biggest fan of this particular scent. I recommend this product!
Crystal C.
I'm not really that good at the first but it's not really that I have a chance to see it but I don't want it anymore but it's whatever I want you to be my sister I and I have know what you want to me but you never answer me anymore I know what I did.
Mayra F.
I use this product every day. It's a great quality! It is very useful and effective. My expectations are satisfied with this product This works very well. One of my favorite fresheners especially for sleep. Calms nerves on particularly difficult days and smells lovely! Always keep these in guest bathrooms especially when we have company. It's nice and clean and pleasant smell. I also spray it in the kids' rooms after cleaning.
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
i love everything from bath and body works i tend to find myself wandering over to the store everytime i go to the mall. everything smells good, i love the body sprays, and they always have a reasonable price with their products, their lotions have an amazing potent smell and leave your skin soft and smelling amazing
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell of this product! Its very suttle and very light. All you need to do is spray 3 times and your room will smell so amazing! I've recommended this product to numerous of friends and they loved it as well. If you're not a flower person and rdather fruit smells than this isn't for you but I would suggest to try.
Rachel G.
I love Bath and Body Works concentrated room spray! It gives a burst of scent that lasts a long time. All their scents smell so great and I've never had a problem with headaches like some smells. I love the lilac scent as well as the lavender for bedtime. They're also great for the car and for taking on travel to spray hotel rooms!
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Bath And Body products have always been a great value. They always have sales and the lotions and creams are creamy and great on your skin. I bought this scent on a whim wanting to try something i usually wouldn't pick. It changed the way i feel about lilac. ever since then i love the scent. I buy this lotion often now.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
I gave three stars because Bath and Body works did a great job at capturing the way a lilac smells, which proves to be difficult. However, it is so strong that it gave me a headache and I used ONE spray. If you're not prone to scent headaches, by all means go for it. I just think it could have been a little easier on the senses.
Cynthia U.
I like most of Bath and Body works products, especially their scrubs, lotions, and air fresheners. this room spray bottle lasts for a long time, most than other regular bottles and I like the variety of smells Bath and Body Works has to offer, everyone can find a scent they will enjoy having throughout their homes.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?