BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Noor H.
Granger, IN
I love the smell of this air refresher. Lasts in the air for hours and masks any orders. It’s really effective and smells amazing. A little bit on the pricer side compared to what you can purchase at the grocery store but so worth it for the variety of different scents
Lynette R.
I love how concentrated this stuff is. I don’t use this scent, I normally get the cotton blossom which is the only okay smelling scent I just wish they had better scents like their body sprays. The scent lasts a really long time. The price is a little expensive
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
This room spray leaves my home and car smelling wonderful and inviting! I receive so many compliments about how fresh this spray makes my home and car smell. I do wish it was offered in a larger size, because I use it so often I go through a bottle quickly.
Rachel R.
This product has an amazing scent! My family prefers the ‘Leaves’ scent in this particular product. I think this is a highly concentrated and effective room spray, I just wish they were a little cheaper, however I may reconsider buying if on sale again!
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
Works okay. The smell does fade quickly but for a quick room spritz it’s nice. Refreshing to start the day, but won’t last longer than maybe an hour or so, so burning a candle works better for that. Goes quickly because you have to spray it so often.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I am so in love with Bath & Body Works room sprays. I’ve purchased several different scents, and they all smell wonderful. Although they come in a very small bottle, the scent is very concentrated so you only need one little squirt for long lasting smell!
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
This spray smells absolutely amazing. Whenever my room smells musty or weird I will spray this in my bedroom. The scent is also really long lasting. This spray is also very affordable which is another bonus. I would recommend this to anyone.
Deborah B.
Billerica
These are the best they last so long and only need one spray to basically do my whole house nice variety of fragrance and I use them in the car also Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Works® White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray
Kimberley A.
Leslie
Strong smell you only need one spray per room. Very perfume smelling. But smells like fresh cut lilac. It is my favorite from bath and body works. Very pricey but if your looking for a strong smell that’s fresh. This is your smell!
Victoria O.
Beech grove , IN
Love the high concentrated room spray that spreads among the room and stays lingering for hours - all you need in one spray and the room has a very strong beautiful smell - very reasonable product that is pretty easy to purchase
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?