Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kary S.
This room spray smells soooo good and it definitely reduces other odors. I’m not sure if it completely eliminates odors, but regardless it makes the room smell great and it isn’t too strong of a scent.
Jacquelyn D.
This product was nice and I thought that I would like the scent, but it was much too overpowering. You walked into the room and it was like hitting a wall, it was so powerful. I would not recommend it.
April J.
Newport News, VA
I don’t have this scent but I do have some other ones and they are very concentrated and the scent lingers around for a long time . The price is not so expensive especially if you catch them on sale
Dominic G.
Red Wing, MN
I love these super concentrated fresheners. They make my whole life better. These scents bring back so many childhood memories. A little expensive but they last forever. I do recommend. Go buy some.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
These room sprays are absolutely amazing and definitely not the most affordable but they do smell great. These are great buy when you can use coupons or when they are put on sale.I usually stock up on a ton of them when this happens they also are very portable and can be stored in different places around the house for you to give a quick spray whenever you want
Kaylee L.
Cave Springs, AR
Who doesn’t love all the bath and body works products? Wall flowers, bath scrubs, lotions, 3 wick candles and hand soaps are all bought here. Never a bad experience with any of their products.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Smells amazing!! I use this before I have guests over, or if the trash smells a little bit off. This is a great price, and it makes the whole house smell amazing, it's worth the purchase.
Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
VERY strong scent. We typically keep it in the bathroom to freshen up. A bit expensive but if you can tolerate the strong dilution a great buy. I love the variety of scents available!
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
I love going to bath and body work store they have a lot affordable candles, air freshener for room or cars and etc. I love to tried all different scent so my house will smell amazing
veezy G.
new orleans
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've never smelled this scent, but I didn't see another option. These room scents are amazing and only a few sprays do the trick! Majority of their scents smell great so you can't go wrong with these
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?