BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I love their room spray as one spray can make the entire room smell great. They got rid of some of my favorites but they always seem to come out with new ones so I can always find something I like there. The scents are very powerful, sometimes they can be overpowering so you just have to make sure you spray with enough time before having people over.
Gigi S.
I love the product's smell but it doesn't have much longevity. I don't mind applying more but I do find myself going through bottles faster than I'd like. It's a little pricey for using so much so I use it sparingly. I would recommend it for someone who doesn't need the smell to last for very long like in an office or bathroom setting.
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
Think of this stuff like an air freshener but for target areas- meaning it's great for a quick sprucing up of the bathroom smell, or to give guest a quick wiff when they walk through the front door. However, it's not an overpowering, lingering scent so it doesn't last as long as a normal air freshener would. It still has a great smell though and holds its own!
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I love this air freshener, my mother does too, she's actually the one who bought it for me. Its super effective and affordable, I would recommend to anyone who wants a good smelling house..............
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Concentrated sprays are very useful to have on hand. They can cover up gross bathroom odors as well as those unappreciated kitchen odors like onions, fish, etc. B&BW has very reliable products in a variety of scents to appeal to any household. They work quickly and last for a while. This is an easy fix to have in your household
Stephanie C.
All of bath and body works room sprays are amazing! They have so many scents to choose from and a little goes a very long way. Sometimes it can be pricey which is why I rated with 4 stars but bath and body works always has plenty of coupons so I just use them everything. Definitely worth buying and I have repurchased many times.
Rebecca B.
Westwood, NJ
I have used room sprays, but overall as a product I am not a fan. Bath & Body Works tend to be a bit strong for me as a whole. Very intense, hard to ignore. I'd much prefer a hint of a good scent, rather than choking for real air. I don't really recommend Bath & Body Works sprays, but their candles are okay for brief amounts of time
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA
This is spray is refreshing but can be a little strong. It is a recommendation to use in moderation. It is very light, when used in the correct amounts and refreshing. Any room spray is pretty fresh when used correctly. I recommend trying this and few other scents out from Bath and Body Work's they usually have pretty good deals.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD
Bath & Body Works is always the best choice for anything related to scents / smell goods. I've never smelled or used this scent but I love bath and body works plug-in wallflowers , home sprays and candles. The scents last awhile and they have a wide range of scents. Everyone will find something they like it's impossible not too!
Crystal C.
I'm not really that good at the first but it's not really that I have a chance to see it but I don't want it anymore but it's whatever I want you to be my sister I and I have know what you want to me but you never answer me anymore I know what I did.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?