BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Viriany A.
Garden City, KS
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all.
Daivelis G.
bronx
I was with Bath and Body Works for a long time off and on. I was around for a lot of changes. Some good, some I don't think were so good. All in all the for the most part I loved working for the company and had a great ride. Some leaders weren't helpful or supportive in my growth and development, which hurt me, but others were and they are still in my life today.
Samantha L.
New Orleans , LA
I have two very adorable little white dogs........ That's always the beginning of a scary pet story right? Bath and Body Works was always a favorite of mine in high school because I could smell nice but not try too hard. It was an all girl school, after all. Now as a professional that meets with lots of different clients, I find that they appreciate a little variety because I get lots of compliments. My house can have different scents in different areas. I don't have a bad word to say about this company or their products. I'm always satisfied.
Kristen B.
Bath and Body Works has been my go-to for smell goods for years. I purchase all my air fresheners there. They last long enough until I want to switch things up and change the smell.
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
These are great you literally just need one spray and you can smell it through my whole house which is pretty large so one bottle lasts a very long time which such a great deal I would totally recommend this spray especially if you feel like air freshness don't last in your house most of the sprays smell really good also and they have lots to choose from
Bianca B.
Clearwater, FL
Bath and body works room sprays are so awesome. It's not too overpowering like some air fresheners. And it's all the same scents the I usually get from other bath stuff from here.
Helga I.
I love anything from Bath and body works, all their scents are amazing and I love buying all the Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall scents! I LOVE everything from Bath and Body and I am shopping there at least twice a month!!! I highly recommend bath and body to all my friends and family members, I like their scents better than Victoria Secret!!!
Amanda C.
Sarasota, FL
This room spray is so good for even the biggest rooms this spray goes a long way, you only have to use a little bit and the place smells great and it takes out all the bad odors
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
All the products for bath and body Works are number one for me. And this one can not be the exception. Is really good product and really concentrated aroma. Doesn't disturb you with the smell like you can imagine because is concentrate. Not at all is strong but really good. Stay the smell for longer period on the area you used. Highly recommended
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?