BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
This spray leaves my room with a spectacular smell, I always have it and I always buy it because it is one of my favorite smells of Bath & Body
Clara P.
Also could be much better but I do like it a lot ! Wouldn't trade it unless I could find a better product which actually I don't think there is one
MELISSA M.
Maple Ridge, BC
i have one of these sprays but in sweater weather and they really are one of the best air refresheners i've ever used and a little goes a long way!
Courtney R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lovely floral scent! This COMPLETELY gets rid of any smells!! And a small spray goes a long way! There's also lots of other scents for everyone :)
Maria M.

Its smell is very rich, I love it and it lasts a lot on the skin, the vanilla is very good and I recommend it. I would like many more to try them
Angie M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love use this to give the room of my house any smell, is awesome and long lasting, I apply this to the sofas and carpets and the smell is great.
Jessica S.
Havelock, ON
Love it smells so good . Makes the room keep the smell for ever the only thing is that it can be super strong and over powering but I like it :)
Ariel F.
Hereford, TX
White barn lilac blossom is very relaxing for those who have sleep problems. The scent stayed all night. Only need a few spritz to fill the room.
Katie J.
London, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells so good!!! Not overwhelming scents but subtle and they make your home smell beautiful!!! Also very affordable price. Lasts a while too!
Charlene H.
Toronto
I tried this and I think it's nice but the scent doesn't last long. personally I didn't like the lilac/lavender scent. it was just too strong.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?