BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Naheed A.
west palm beach
This room freshener is amazing the small of this freshener last for so land and helps me to relax
Rebecka M.
Smells great, but perhaps a little over powering. Definitely masked nasty bathroom smells though.
Sumiya B.
Ooooooo smells good. Very good for the price u get and it works wonders would recommend to others
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These sprays smell amazing, but you will need to spray them quite often to keep the scent going.
Alexandra M.
I got this as a gift for Christmas and it was a nice smell but it only lasted for a short while.
Victoria N.
Calgary , AB
While I usually like the scents that these come in, the room sprays are a bit too strong for me.
Felicia K.
I don't own this but my mother does,loves the lilac scent it leaves and lasts throughout the day
Emma T.
Mount Albert, ON
Smells delicious. Love spraying it in my bedroom and even my linen closet to add some freshness
Janice V.
Un spray muy bueno para controlar los malos oleres y asi tenemos unos olores ricos en el hogar
adela P.
Ballymena
I love bath sprays because lf nice smells of gome and it helps me to relax myself all the time
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?