BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Catherine H.
SYDNEY, NS
Smells so good! Love this product. 10/10 will purchase again! I have a bottle of this in a few different rooms in my house.
Brianna F.
Bath and body works makes lots, and I mean lots of different scents, but this is not my top scent.
Though the product rocks
jennica c.
Victoria Brtish Columbia
Amazing love there body washes and hand sanitizer a works great on Sao and other thing smell a,zing and Cretans are amazing
leidy r.
Who would not like quesus spaces delicious smell this spray with notes of lilac ase you feel relaxed yaque eliminates odors
Brianna W.
Tillsonburg, ON
Bath and body works is my absolute favourite fragrance store. I buy all my presents There, like everything for everyone.
Shania W.
Hi guys, this room spray is ridiculously amazing! It makes my room smell so fresh and wonderful, definitely a must have!
Olivia S.
Sydney, NS
This leaves my room smelling fresh for a long time. I highly recommend it. I always use it to give my room a fresh scent!
Sabrina D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Everyone in my house loves the smell of this spray but I don't like it cause I get headaches from the scent ...be careful
Stefanie P.
Naramata
Bath and body works is amazing.. doesnt matter what it is! their smells last for so long and really freshen up any room!
Evelyn M.
Me gusta usarlo en mi habitación y el sitio de mis perro simplemente porque es un aroma floral. me encanta lo recomiendo
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?