Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Miriam V.
there is almost no bath and body work's product I have hated!
it's a wonderful smell and I enjoy it alot
Shannon F.
This works well and really has a strong scent. I am not fond of the lilac scent it was a bit overpowering
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I received this as a gift. Smells great! The scent lasts a long time and keeps the house smelling fresh!
Taylor M.
Ontario
Love this scent so much it is actually in my room right now love it!!! It reminds me of a lip balm I had
Emily O.
This is nice to quickly freshen a room. It does not take a lot to make an impact. They also last a while.
Oyee M.
Its mesmerizing i like the scent its my all time favourite.it makes the atmosphere of my room relaxing
Dani R.
So i love totally all bath and body works products cause they smells so great and the textute us softy!
Kyla K.
Langley
Makes my rook smell great! Not bad price but they don't have a lot of selection in scents which is lame
Jason C.
Toronto, Ontario
it's on my favorites and it smells like a grandmother's house I actually think it's a little too strong
Pamela N.
I like everything from bath and body works. When u use this room spray u don't cange it. Smell delicious
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?