BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Haven't personally tried this product but I've tried other products from B&BW and absolutely love the store.
Alexandra D.
I really didn't really like the scent of this spray. But it was still ok and u need a specific scent u like.
Bethany K.
Banbury, Banbury
Amazing for cleaning, with kids about, a little goes a long way, leaves the room smelling and looking fresh.
Maresa L.
Uxbridge , WY
A beautiful scent, I love coming come to this scent. A definite favorite of mine. Would definitely recommend
Luisella M.
Is very goodūüíü
It's good it leaves you home aeromatico I love it tr I recommend it a lot I hope you can buy it
Dani P.
I love bath and body works. I’m not a huge fan of floral scents. This one is bareable and good for bathrooms
Melissa V.
Old bridge
Love that you only need one spray to fill a whole room with this produce. However don't can't for the smell
Juliette S.
Smells amazing and live all of the bath and body works range! They all smell great and are very affordable!
Makeuplicious S.
Santa Ana
I'm a fan of, b&b i truly am and i appreciate the fact that recently they opened a store hete in my country
Jess m.
england
Not as strong as the Yankee candle one but I think it is cheaper. Has a lovely smells and would buy again x
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?