BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Celeste F.
Adults , ON
Smells absolutely amazing! Love bath and body works products. The scent lasts awhile. They always have great deals and make perfect christmas gifts. Very affordable and totally worth it.
Molly P.
I'm going to get the best way of saying life and the fact is a good day today I am not sure what the future of the year best of the year of the my mom phone is a so much for me
Brooklyn P.
Calgary ab
Keeps any smell away and leave a great smell instead! Nice travel sizes and really cheap they are usually on sale which is really nice! So many different smell to choose from
Janine N.
I love this product but it is very strong in the sent, so if you have a sensitive nose I wouldn't advice to to get it, but it is only 8$ and it works really well so it's even!
Kayla W.
Blackfoot, ID
Bath and body works does a great job at smelling good and lasting a long time. This is great for when you have unexpected company coming and need a quick and good fix.
Ananya C.
I think you can really just use any body spray from B&BW as a fabric spray, but the room sprays linger longer when sprayed on fabric. Thsi one has a nice floral scent.
Sandra K.
It smells so good. I love everything from bath and body works. It covers any smells you don't want including my 2 ferrets which is great as sometimes they can be smelly
Jozanne S.
Bath & Body Works are such amazing products. I have not found any sort of film on my walls or floors or actually ceilings from my family spraying this. Smells great.
Maria teresa G.
I love this brand really has everything smells delicious just enter a store is a very nice feeling everything smells delicious products are excellent and very good quality definitely recommend it
Emilie Q.
Markham
I love the scent of all bath and body works' products. They never faze to amaze me with all their new products and scents. One spray can have a long lasting scent.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?