BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Susanne A.
FOLSOM, CA
I absolutely love the room sprays. I especially love using them in the bathroom when I need an extra dose of room freshener. When ever I have company , I run from room to room spritzing the spray to give my home that fresh smell.
Nurul A.
I got the coconut leaves scent. It smells really good and also one spray can fill the whole room. It is worth your money. At the same time also, it's affordable to buy it.
Cris F.
Badajoz
OMG simplemente aluncinante el mejor ambientador de baño que jamas haya probado. Es muy economico y tiene una fragancia a lavanda increible. Chicas tienen que probarlo!!
Victoria P.
Canada
This smells so good. I bought it for my nana and she sprays it everywhere. The packaging of this is so cool and vintage. It's a bit expensive for a bottle that small. I would recommend it to people who like air fresheners.
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
The spray I liked, this scent in particular not so much. However, Japanese cherry blossom scented ANYTHING is amazing. I truly wish I could just have an endless supply of products all Japanese cherry blossom scented. LOVE.
Nicolle C.
Barranquilla, Colombia
Nice full bouquet, this is my favorite home and room fragrance. One pump from the spray is all you need to scent a medium sized room. The price is good and totally worth it. I would recommend it, a little goes a long way.
Millie G.
Tyne & Wear
This product smells very appealing. It is relatively cheap but doesn't last as long as I would preferably like it too. I would buy Febreze over this brand as it does last longer but this is still a decent brand.
Jaimary F.
Vega Alta, PR
Ok so I'm a huge fan of Bath and Body Works and the White Barn Lilac Blossom Room Spray is the best thing ever, the smell is so fresh and sweet, i use it everyday!
Diana I.
I don't like it. And I personally always get headache when I enter a bath & bodyworks store. The products are way too sweet and I findany of them smell very similar
Maan J.
After a tiring day I want to rest and feel refreshed after school. Using this product on my room is really impressive! You can feel fresh all day and night long!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?