BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Kate M.
Westbank, BC
Smells Absolutely amazing!! Always have around my house. I have way to much bath and body works but totally worth it!
Taylor M.
Langley, BC
Was not a huge fan of this scent; I generally prefer fruit/tropical smells and this was a bit too floral for my taste
Claire G.
This room spray is perfect it has all the right scents for everyone. I highly recommended this as it smells great.
Melanie A.
Winnipeg
LOVE this for the washroom. It's pretty heavily scented but lasts a very long time with the scent. Prices are great
Micaela S.
It is very good I like a lot is very good cream helped me a lot I always recommend fue everithing i love this cream
Ivania P.
Me encanta esta marcas su fragancias son deliciosas las quiero todas, duran mucho en la piel, me hacen sentir bella
LOVE LOVE LOVE AND MORE LOVEE! I love this product and her brand, definetely it's a major problem with my obsession
Kátia R.
Gosto muito... Deixa um cheiro muito agradável no ambiente, proporcionando aquela sensação de limpeza e bem estar.
Sophie M.
Smells so good love this if I could buy this every day make my room smell so good you must buy this I love this !!
Dalgerys A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product seemed very good since I have obtained very good results for my home and I love it, it is incredible
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?