BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
When they say concentrated, they MEAN concentrated! Don't spray this as liberally as you might spray Febreze or other air fresheners you can find in a regular store because you will be choked out by the scent. I usually spray a tiny bit in the corners of a room and a bit in the center and that will give the room a nice background scent. Even though you might think the bottle is small, trust me when I say that this stuff will last you a while.
Ashlea H.
Batavia, NY
did not like the smells got it one year as a gift and i dont think the person knew i am allergic to flowers. so really only used it once and then sold it to a friend who liked the smell
Hailey S.
Springdale
This room spray is such a great product. It has a wonderful smell and can make the aroma of any room smell fresh and delightful. I️ would recommend getting this product because it is a good strong product that works while at the same time it is not overwhelming.
Roxie W.
Burns Harbor, In
I buy these sprays, oppose to regular air fresheners because the scent last longer and its a more pleasant smell. Kind of pricey but its worth it. So many choices of fragrances, which I love
Tamar C.
Newark, DE
I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better.
Brittney R.
I cant not fully express in words how much I love Bath & Body Works Room Sprays! I can honestly say I am addicted to all of their home fragrance essentials. They recently had a buy 1 get 1 free sale on their 3 wick candles and I went crazy. I purchase all room sprays in accompaniment with their matching candle. I love the White Barn Lilac Blossom scent, it is long lasting , flowery but not over powering.
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA
Bath and body works products are just amazing in general. They smell good. They are good for you! They are not st all over priced and it's just a nice thing to have
fernanda C.
Miami
Someone gifted me with a Lavender & Vanilla basket from Bath & Body Works--pillow mist, room freshener, body mist--a while back and it quickly became my favorite. (Before then, I was more partial to Moonlight Path and the Sensual Amber scents, which I do still like.) A wonderful scent if you like something clean, light yet strong enough that it lingers, I would suggest this without reservation. Probably more a spring, summer scent as far as most autumn and winter scents tend to be heavier, but I think this can hold its own, works in all 4 seasons.
Gabriela C.
I absolutely love Bath & Body works products they are just the best, the have wonderful smells. For example white barn lilac blossom smell AMAZING! And it's a lasting smell not the other sprays that smell good for just 10-20 minutes but this smell last so long it's crazy. If you don't have bath and body works I high suggest you go and get some cause you will ha e absolutely no regrets!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lilac is one of my favorite scents and always reminds me of my childhood and my family!! This bath and body works room spray has a long lasting fragrance and doesn't cause staining as It lands upon furniture or carpet!! I love the way it smells because It makes me close my eyes and and I am back to being a child playing in out lilac bush in the spring when everything is blossoming and beautiful!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?