BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Brittney R.
I cant not fully express in words how much I love Bath & Body Works Room Sprays! I can honestly say I am addicted to all of their home fragrance essentials. They recently had a buy 1 get 1 free sale on their 3 wick candles and I went crazy. I purchase all room sprays in accompaniment with their matching candle. I love the White Barn Lilac Blossom scent, it is long lasting , flowery but not over powering.
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA
Bath and body works products are just amazing in general. They smell good. They are good for you! They are not st all over priced and it's just a nice thing to have
Gabriela C.
I absolutely love Bath & Body works products they are just the best, the have wonderful smells. For example white barn lilac blossom smell AMAZING! And it's a lasting smell not the other sprays that smell good for just 10-20 minutes but this smell last so long it's crazy. If you don't have bath and body works I high suggest you go and get some cause you will ha e absolutely no regrets!
Dani G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Oh my. If you want your room to smell like you are out in a field of wonderful lilacs, then this is your go-to scent. Who doesn't love Bath & Body Works?! They make the absolute most amazing, scents that last such a long time. This goes great in your own home, or as a gift for others. I would definitely recommend any Bath & Body Works products, especially the Barn Lilac Blossom scent!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Love the bath and body room sprays! They smell amazing! My only complaint is that I don't feel like the fragrance lasts all that long. I usually get the plug in burners or the wax melts from bath and body instead. Those last forever. I would still recommend the spray to go with the pop lug in or candle etc. Just like with your body it is best to layer the fragrance in the house as well.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lilac is one of my favorite scents and always reminds me of my childhood and my family!! This bath and body works room spray has a long lasting fragrance and doesn't cause staining as It lands upon furniture or carpet!! I love the way it smells because It makes me close my eyes and and I am back to being a child playing in out lilac bush in the spring when everything is blossoming and beautiful!!
Fernanda A.
Salt Lake City, UT
Bath & Body works have the best candles and perfumes and lotions , everytime I go I'm suppose to get 1 candle but I get 3 or sometimes even 4 , they just smell so good
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Giving it four stars for two reasons:
1) The various scents that bath and Body have available in these concentrated room sprays work like a charm. They seriously last so long and linger in a way that everyone loves.
2) I have to give it four stars though because I've never tried this one so I can't say how well it smells. Bergamont waters is my favorite. Definitely worth a try!
Christine H.
TUJUNGA, CA
I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS SCENT. I
have the home fragrance spray from bath and body works in both sweet pea and warm vanilla sugar. Both scents smell equally good. The home fragrance by Bath and Body comes in a nice small spray bottle. The scent last a very long time and eliminates food odors or any other annoying odors from your home. I sprayed the sweet pea home fragrance in my bathroom last night and when I woke up I could still smell the scent. These home sprays will keep your home scented for hours. The scents also come in a nice silver container which you can leave on your bathroom sink or wherever it is needed.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?