BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Giving it four stars for two reasons:
1) The various scents that bath and Body have available in these concentrated room sprays work like a charm. They seriously last so long and linger in a way that everyone loves.
2) I have to give it four stars though because I've never tried this one so I can't say how well it smells. Bergamont waters is my favorite. Definitely worth a try!
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS SCENT. I
have the home fragrance spray from bath and body works in both sweet pea and warm vanilla sugar. Both scents smell equally good. The home fragrance by Bath and Body comes in a nice small spray bottle. The scent last a very long time and eliminates food odors or any other annoying odors from your home. I sprayed the sweet pea home fragrance in my bathroom last night and when I woke up I could still smell the scent. These home sprays will keep your home scented for hours. The scents also come in a nice silver container which you can leave on your bathroom sink or wherever it is needed.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
All Bath & Body products are great, and they have awesome sales all the time to make sure you don't break the bank. One of my favorite purchases, though, has definitely been the Lilac Blossom Room Spray. It's hard to keep your room smelling fresh and clean while in college, even for a girl, and Bath & Body does just the trick without leaving an overpowering fragrance.
Viriany A.
Garden City, KS
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all.
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
I was with Bath and Body Works for a long time off and on. I was around for a lot of changes. Some good, some I don't think were so good. All in all the for the most part I loved working for the company and had a great ride. Some leaders weren't helpful or supportive in my growth and development, which hurt me, but others were and they are still in my life today.
Samantha L.
New Orleans , LA
I have two very adorable little white dogs........ That's always the beginning of a scary pet story right? Bath and Body Works was always a favorite of mine in high school because I could smell nice but not try too hard. It was an all girl school, after all. Now as a professional that meets with lots of different clients, I find that they appreciate a little variety because I get lots of compliments. My house can have different scents in different areas. I don't have a bad word to say about this company or their products. I'm always satisfied.
Kristen B.
Bath and Body Works has been my go-to for smell goods for years. I purchase all my air fresheners there. They last long enough until I want to switch things up and change the smell.
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
These are great you literally just need one spray and you can smell it through my whole house which is pretty large so one bottle lasts a very long time which such a great deal I would totally recommend this spray especially if you feel like air freshness don't last in your house most of the sprays smell really good also and they have lots to choose from
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
All the products for bath and body Works are number one for me. And this one can not be the exception. Is really good product and really concentrated aroma. Doesn't disturb you with the smell like you can imagine because is concentrate. Not at all is strong but really good. Stay the smell for longer period on the area you used. Highly recommended
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.