BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Esther I.
Gloucester, WY
Love this scents. Use this only in my room because it deserves the best smell. Never get tired of walking into a pleasant smell
Sara K.
Very good also moist and soft to all types of skin it's smells so nice I need to buy more I can't stop loving these products
H.Beauty I.
Really nice scent and make the place you spray fresher.i like this product a lot .It also can come in good us as a body spray
Sharon R.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love all bath and both works products they all have a nice smell to them this one just refreshes the room when ypu spray it
leidy r.
Who would not like quesus spaces delicious smell this spray with notes of lilac ase you feel relaxed yaque eliminates odors
jennica c.
Victoria Brtish Columbia
Amazing love there body washes and hand sanitizer a works great on Sao and other thing smell a,zing and Cretans are amazing
Brianna F.
Bath and body works makes lots, and I mean lots of different scents, but this is not my top scent.
Though the product rocks
Roxanne S.
Gatineau
Love the smell of lilacs and this room spray comes close to smelling like the flowers when they are in bloom in the spring.
Catherine H.
Sydney, NS
Smells so good! Love this product. 10/10 will purchase again! I have a bottle of this in a few different rooms in my house.
Brianna W.
Tillsonburg , AZ
Bath and body works is my absolute favourite fragrance store. I buy all my presents There, like everything for everyone.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?