Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Suzana T.
Is ok for my tayst. I mean the outside of the prodoct is pretty but i am not the fan of the smell. It just doesn't work for me.
Lisa M.
It is amazing the feeling of freshness that leaves. It's like teleporting to another world with this incredible flower feeling
Mayerling E.
It leaves a smell in the house totally nice and I love it. It's fresh, delicious, and fascinating that's why I like it so much.
sherrie g.
peckham, London
got once for Xmas loved the smell was unsure where to buy It from so use once a month as smells great kids also love the smell
Andrea V.
laredo, texas
The smell is amazing!!!!! Love it!! I will keep on buying this. I recommend this to everyone. Especially is love a soft scent.
Liss Andreina A.
Give your room a scentsational fragrance makeover with the fresh spring scents of lush lilacs and lily of the valley or spritz
Sara K.
Very good also moist and soft to all types of skin it's smells so nice I need to buy more I can't stop loving these products
Sharon R.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love all bath and both works products they all have a nice smell to them this one just refreshes the room when ypu spray it
H.Beauty I.
Really nice scent and make the place you spray fresher.i like this product a lot .It also can come in good us as a body spray
Roxanne S.
Gatineau
Love the smell of lilacs and this room spray comes close to smelling like the flowers when they are in bloom in the spring.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?