BY BATH & BODY WORKS

samia b.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A floral highly concentrated lilac scent!! Clean scent, remember, a little goes a long way!! I always have a White Barn Scent around.This is my favorite home fragrance. One pump from the spray is all you need to scent a medium sized room.
Antonella C.
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room
Andrea S.
OOOOOOOOH GOD!!!! I REALLY LOVE HOW THIS PRODUCT SMELLS NO HAVE CONS AND THOUSAND PROS SO CLEAN SO GOOD SMELL YES IT IS SO EFFECTIVE MY HOUSE ALWAYS SMELL LIKE I WANT
Alyssa R.
Winnipeg
Love how concentrated these scents are. I always have one in my bathroom. My boyfriend uses it multiple times a day! The almond scent is my favourite, but they are all great!
S H.
6 rue victor hugo
J’adore cette brume qui égaye ma chambre avec son parfum !! Une douce odeur qui accompagne mes nuits ! Je recommande a 100% hâte de tester d’autre parfum de la gamme
Nagarani s.
The airfreshner is so good to make your room smells amazing. I feel like im in a garden with full of flowers but at sometime it feels like so strong smell for me.
Amelia D.
San Juan
found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Rashmi B.
Waterloo, ON
I love Bath and Body Works products and this one doesn't disappoint either. It's a bit pricey but I got it on sale so worth waiting for the next semi-annual sale.
Natalie H.
Barrie, ON
Bath and body works is my all time favourite! No matter what the product... I'm always satisfied with my purchase! This room spray is so yummy and hides unwanted spells so well.
Meme M.
This is the best smelling lilac spray I've ever found. It's a very true smelling lilac. Not a fake, synthetic overly sweet lilac as many spray have when they do lilac. This is the closest one I've found to actually smelling a live lilac blossom in the Spring time. I always buy a couple extras so I have this to burn when winter is getting to be too long and I'm aching for Spring. This scent makes me happy thinking maybe Spring is coming lol.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?