BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One spray is all you need to freshen up the smell of any room. I personally keep this small compact bottle in my car. Ever so often I give one spray and the car smells amazing. I would highly recommend.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Alen V.

Esto no lo he utilizado, principalmente uso son las velas que me parecen servir como un ambientador porque traen suficientes fragancias para el medio ambiente y tiene fragancias divinas.
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product. It gives the room or place that you put it a great smell. It last a lot of time compared to other ones. I would recommend it a lot. It is very affordable. There are lots of different smells. You can find it in any store I think.
Amina A.
Toronto
love it, it smells so good, i cant stop sniffing it. Its honestly the best purchase ive made from the store, its long lasting and smells great. its super affordable and I would definitely recommend it to anyone whos looking for somehting like it.
samia b.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A floral highly concentrated lilac scent!! Clean scent, remember, a little goes a long way!! I always have a White Barn Scent around.This is my favorite home fragrance. One pump from the spray is all you need to scent a medium sized room.
Andrea S.
OOOOOOOOH GOD!!!! I REALLY LOVE HOW THIS PRODUCT SMELLS NO HAVE CONS AND THOUSAND PROS SO CLEAN SO GOOD SMELL YES IT IS SO EFFECTIVE MY HOUSE ALWAYS SMELL LIKE I WANT
Antonella C.
S H.
6 rue victor hugo
J’adore cette brume qui égaye ma chambre avec son parfum !! Une douce odeur qui accompagne mes nuits ! Je recommande a 100% hâte de tester d’autre parfum de la gamme
Nagarani s.
The airfreshner is so good to make your room smells amazing. I feel like im in a garden with full of flowers but at sometime it feels like so strong smell for me.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?