BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
A not the best smelling spray from the most horrible smelling store on the planet. If you’ve ever gone into there store you’d know it’s repulsive everyone spraying one thing after another lotions and perfumes sprays and glitter ✨ everywhere. The smell is okay don’t get me wrong but it’s not my favorite nor would I go to just buy this ever but I’ve gotten it as a gift with other things before and on that occasion it was nice to smell
Faith H.
Stoke on Trent
The best spray I have ever used like in my life I really luv it so much I can tell you what it is amazing it it does what it does for you to know that if I ever have to go on it it would take me a long long
Aiko O.
I live for the smell of this and I love that it isn't to strong that it doesn't give me an headache as most do this lilac smell is soft and subtle and calms me down and refreshes the room I would recommend
Lilian H.
Me encanatan estas cremas de ahi son riquisimas
aveces tiene descuento y aprovecho de compar las quw pueda uso cremas todos los dias por la resequedad de mi cuerpo
Ashley L.
I believe this product is discontinued the last time I went to Bath and Bodyworks it was not available there for me I do love the lie luck sent in the bath and Bodyworks concentrate work amazingly well .
Rabab Y.
I love these sprays. They perfume my whole apartment. If you keep the spraying it continuously, it pretty much lasts for approximately 36-48hrs. (I give it one day variance because one spray stayed for 36 hrs and didn't go out for another day later.
It's smells great almost like lighting a sweet smelling candle in your room. it's not like a traditional air freshener. Its not so great for masking up Smells. I'd recommended this product to anyone.
Amira H.
I really like this. It is not the best but I always buy Bath and Body Works products because they are not tested on animals. It smells really good in my opinion and it is relatively affordable.
Lauren L.
Th smell of this can sometimes be too strong. But it does cover up smells of musk and damp and that's why I have to give it 3 stars because it's not terrible but it's also not my holy grail
sala s.
The smell is amazing. its not very strong and that is great! i love the scent. it impacts my room greatly. i love baths and body works products in general so i fell in love with it so hard!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.