BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Jade M.
I love anything by bath and body works. If you are looking for a good fragrancce, this is your store. You will find what you need. This spray smells amazing and im very happy with it. Everything there is very affordable. 100% recommend to everyone.
For me is important to have an organized room but sometimes it's not enough because We like to have our house with a nice smell and I didn't have to put of the spray a lot of times because once you put the spray it started to work for a lon long time.
Malila D.
U am in love with this product it smells amazing and when I say amazing I mean AMAZING. Put a spring in my room and the shoulder many smell it and ask where to go but that's a good
Stephanie D.
I really like the line of concentrated room sprays by bath and body works. They last a long time, and each time you spray, you don't need to spray a lot. It spreads effectively in the room and leaves the room smelling great, but not overwhelming.
B H.
This is an amazing product and keeps my house smelling fresh and clean for hours. I would definitely recommend d this to a friend. However, I think that this product is quite expensive compared to other brands I have previously seen and tried
Sandra G.
Todos los productos de bath and body works son espectacualres ya que tienen una gran variedad e olores que hacen qeu cada espacio de tu hogar o para tu uso personal sea increible
Xiomara V.
love it just love it really good, really good in your skin, just amazzing . totally recommended!! It just get in your skin. Effective 100 percente ffective. really goood!! Its a little bit expensive but its good. Yes totally recommended!!!
Yusra A.
Scarborough
It has a beautiful scent and I definitely love this product! It has a really refreshing scent which makes the room have a fresh feel to it. I thought that the product was affordable and effective! I would definitly recommend this product to others because from my experience Bath & Body Works has never let me down!
Nurul A.
I got the coconut leaves scent. It smells really good and also one spray can fill the whole room. It is worth your money. At the same time also, it's affordable to buy it.
Susanne A.
FOLSOM, CA
I absolutely love the room sprays. I especially love using them in the bathroom when I need an extra dose of room freshener. When ever I have company , I run from room to room spritzing the spray to give my home that fresh smell.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.