BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hnoof F.
Saad alabdallah , Al jahra
This one is amazing i spay it on my room in the morining and come back at the end of the day and the smell is still there it’s incredible and its smells like roses and lilac so good
Dodi T.
Bath and body works are number one in everything that talks about the greatest smell ! I like there amazing room sprays i have bought these million times ! It stays for many hours ! And its affordable bot very expensive! I like it so much and i recommend this !
Toronto
Just like the name states this scent is very concentrated and over powering. It is a great price but I am disappointed with the scent and would probably not buy again
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This room spray has a sensational smell too it. A couple sprays per room goes along way and lasts the whole day long. Daily room spray is a must as it only lasts for a day or two. It has a light floral smell too it with a hint of citrus. I always get compliments how how great my house smells after I use this spray. I bought it for $8 at Bath and Body Works and would buy this again once my bottle runs out.
Lucia C.
Tegucigalpa
The products of this brand are among the most sold in the market for being of very good quality for example their creams that moisturize and leave you a delicious scent just like the line of their fragrances are highly requested by buyers without any doubt recommended the Products of this brand are among the best
gladys g.
These products i really love me for their enduring smell for their aria centric for everything that offers we have much to choose from them from creams colonies scents and much more I recommend them to all women who really like to go well scented and smell good
Sarah O.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sprays are very concentrated and they lash in a room for a few hours. You have to be careful with how much you spray because you can easily over spray the fragrance. It loses 2 stars because the scents are not what I want.
Katlyn R.
Embrun, Ontario
Like any other bath and body works product the scent is terrific. A little goes a long way with the concentrated room sprays! A spritz of White barn lilac blossom and have your room transform to the most tranquil meadow.
Kaitlyn B.
Ottawa, ON
I literally love all of bath and body works products! Their scents are great and everything is pretty affordable! The only downside is some of the scents can come off a bit strong or cheap smelling, but you can always test them out in samples. There's also always great sales going on so check out for those!
Amber P.
I can't find the scent that I normally use, but I do like this room spray, it comes in a small discrete bottle, so you can take it for travel or just leave at home. They all smell pretty good. I do think compared to other brands of room spray this is more expensive, because you don't get as much as others.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?