BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Kacey H.
The fact that you can do is to get a follow back please I love you so much better if it is a great way of life and death in my head hurts so much fun to use it for me and I don't think that I have to be able too many
ESTE PRIDUCTO ES MUY BUENO SU OLOR ES MUY RICO A FLOR DE LILA Y TE REFRESCA Y HUMECTA BASTANTE AL USARLO ME ENCANTA ESTE TIPO DE CONCENTRADOS PORQUE SON MUY DURADEROS Y MUY BUENOS TE DURAN POR MUCHO TIEMPO Y DEJA MUCHO QUE DECIR AL USARLOS EN LO PERSONAL ME GUSTAN MUCHO.
Alba O.
I love Bath & Body products! Thieir scents are delicious and I have used every product. The cons is that I can't stop shopping on the store. All products are effective and affordable. And of course I'll recommend all of their products. You can find them in many cities
Ugne M.
the price of this is great considering they last a long time. i didn't like the fact that the smell fades kinda quickly, that was disappointing. they do have a very wide range of room sprays and i like that. would recommend this but i still like their candles more.
Batool A.
Ottawa
This product gets a double A+ it works perfectly and gentle!! I highly recommend d this to everyone also this met my expectations highly. And let's get to the packaging that was just o session g and so cute
tiffany c.
Sarnia
i really love bath and body works products . they smell amazing and these room sprays are amazing. they are very strong which i love give off such a great strong scent to protect other odours
jheilem m.
I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some. I even tell people in other stores that are buying other air fresheners to try Bath and Body Works Room Spray, that its better. I will always use it because its the best.
Judelyne S.
Lancaster
I have this Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray Bath and Body Works In every level in my house thats how much I love it. the scent last very long . It is somewhat affordable i usually use the coupons when am getting them.
For me is important to have an organized room but sometimes it's not enough because We like to have our house with a nice smell and I didn't have to put of the spray a lot of times because once you put the spray it started to work for a lon long time.
Jade M.
I love anything by bath and body works. If you are looking for a good fragrancce, this is your store. You will find what you need. This spray smells amazing and im very happy with it. Everything there is very affordable. 100% recommend to everyone.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.