BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Anyeli C.
Sitges
Que les puedo decir lo olores de bath & body works son lo mejores en la vida amazing son duraderos pero suaves a la vez, claro siempre aprovechando las ofertas combinados con una buena vela de temporada y no querras salir de tu casa en realidad yo lo amo relajacion total
praveena k.
This room spray is one of the best I've ever purchased! I love how it has a unique scent and you just need one spray for the smell to last ages! Personally I'm really happy with the purchase made, and will be definitely trying out the other scents from Bath & Body Works.
Esha A.
This air freshener has a wonderful enchanting fragrance and makes my house smell like a garden. I personally love the scent and have recommended it to many of my friends who have walked into my house and asked why it smelt so good. Bath and Body works have some really good products (I especially love their candles) that I frequently buy and I have never been let down.
mr and mrs z.
Abu-Dhabi
for bath and body works lovers this is one of the spray that i recommend its very sweet smell stay for long time , very affective ,and also easy to use it , the price is affordable not that expensive to be honest and i do recommend it for people to buy it and try it
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
Bath and body works is great companywith so many amazing smells but i have yet to find this smell in canadian stores around me they are a little pricey and they don't have a lot in them but let me tell you the smell lasts for a while and one spray is all you need
Kimberley J.
St. John’s, NL
This bath and body works white barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray is amazing, it smells great and help to keep the room spelling fresh! The spray lasts a lot long in comparison to other products and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Amanda T.
George, IA
I used to use the bath and body works concentrated room sprays but over the years I have been disappointed that the product is not as effective and he scent is mute. Yet price is great when they are having their sales, but don't waste your money on the scent.
stephanie j.
richmondhill
I love bath and body works however sometimes i find that there sprays don't last very long infrequence wise. I would prefer using their wall flowers instead, they last longer and smell better. However the pricing for this product is a little high for the quality your actually getting.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
Love Bath and Body Works and all their products. This is similar to their wallflower plugs I suppose, because it essentially serves the same purpose, but it works like a concentrated air freshener. Smells nice. Would recommend the wallflowers over this though.
Michelle B.
This room spray is a bit too floral for me. That being said I think it works well, and lasts quite a while. I'm just a bit concerned that it will run out soon beacsuse the bottle is so tiny. For now I will use one spray per room and see how long it lasts.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?