BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the bath and body works room spray I love to small sleek packaging they have someone the best sents that are super delicious smelling and they always have sales !!!
Linda A.
This spray is so good and this scent is my favorite i like to spray it on my air conditioner and it spreads to the whole house it last really long i love it highly recommend it
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Would love to see how well this lovely product works. Almost always need air freshener they can get pretty pricey though needing em daily with a baby still in diapers peeuuuhh
Angelika E.
Thornton, CO
These little bottles pack in the scent. I use intermediatly in my car as well as in my.house. These little bottles have a long lasting scent and a lot of sprays !
Logan R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it almost every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their home smelling clean and fresh all of the time!
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all bath and body products. Their candles are amazing and so are their sprays. The sprays work great in the bathrooms! That’s where they get used most in our household.
Mackenzie W.
Deer River
Keep one of these in the bathroom and after everytime you use the bathroom spray a little and you’re ready to go, it’s so nice and they’re so strong and so cheap!
Cinnamon R.
The packaging on the mini concentrated spray air fresheners are adorable. The scents are powerful and inviting. It is easy to find the perfect scent for any home.
Karen A.
I also love White Barn. I love how their scents also change with the seasons and the holidays. I live how they have options if you don't want to buy a big candle
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray. All you need is a very small amount and it will make your entire house smell good. The smell is not very strong it is very confortable. It might be a little bit expensive but you get what you pay for
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?