BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Alexander B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Seeing as I'm a male I haven't tried this myself but my wife who uses this product sprays this product while she's getting herself ready and when me and the dogs may decide to release a stench into the room! Over all it quickly fills the air with a fresh scent and I'd have to say when you walk into a room with your beautiful wife standing there right after she just sprayed this product it will make you want to light a candle and lay out the rose petals!
Maricar M.
Doral, FL
The White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
So basically every B&BW product smells like heaven in a bottle but this spray is seriously a life saver. My boyfriends room doesn't get proper air circulation, that paired with the fact that he's a stinky boy was not ideal. Every time I would visit I would open his door and be greates with a wall of death. I love B&BW and when I saw the had room spray I didn't hesitate to buy this product. Seriously now I actually want to be in his room. It's amazing!
Jessica A.
Mesa, AZ
Well I haven't tried this specific scent but I've tried others and they make your house , room, etc., smell really good! They last for a long time and are just amazing!
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
These concentrated room sprays come in a variety of scents that will meet anyone's preferred smell. I personally love the strong scent and a little goes a long way. I would only suggest one or two sprays at one time. I personally like the fresh linen scent. This product is also very affordable and can be found at any Bath & Body Works location. I would highly recommend this product but again, be cautious of how much is being prayed at one time.
Maheen J.
I had this a while back I loved the smell. It kept my room feeling fresh and nice all day. I was really satisfied with the product and if I find it again I will buy it.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
When they say concentrated, they MEAN concentrated! Don't spray this as liberally as you might spray Febreze or other air fresheners you can find in a regular store because you will be choked out by the scent. I usually spray a tiny bit in the corners of a room and a bit in the center and that will give the room a nice background scent. Even though you might think the bottle is small, trust me when I say that this stuff will last you a while.
Ashlea H.
Batavia, NY
did not like the smells got it one year as a gift and i dont think the person knew i am allergic to flowers. so really only used it once and then sold it to a friend who liked the smell
Malina W.
Bath and body works has so many ways ways to make your house and car. What I love is there are so many scents and not all are super strong. I have a sensitive nose and my favorite is eucalyptus mint
Roxie W.
Burns Harbor, In
I buy these sprays, oppose to regular air fresheners because the scent last longer and its a more pleasant smell. Kind of pricey but its worth it. So many choices of fragrances, which I love
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?