Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Brooklyn P.
Calgary ab
Keeps any smell away and leave a great smell instead! Nice travel sizes and really cheap they are usually on sale which is really nice! So many different smell to choose from
Ananya C.
I think you can really just use any body spray from B&BW as a fabric spray, but the room sprays linger longer when sprayed on fabric. Thsi one has a nice floral scent.
Kayla W.
Blackfoot, ID
Bath and body works does a great job at smelling good and lasting a long time. This is great for when you have unexpected company coming and need a quick and good fix.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Tasty like heaven, super recommended.

Got mine from the nearest supermarket, go grab yours before i end all the products.

Rande of flavours to get your best.

Love it
Sandra K.
It smells so good. I love everything from bath and body works. It covers any smells you don't want including my 2 ferrets which is great as sometimes they can be smelly
Jozanne S.
Bath & Body Works are such amazing products. I have not found any sort of film on my walls or floors or actually ceilings from my family spraying this. Smells great.
Maria teresa G.
I love this brand really has everything smells delicious just enter a store is a very nice feeling everything smells delicious products are excellent and very good quality definitely recommend it
Lachele R.
Columbia, SC
I haven't actually tried this product yet but I have heard great things about it. How it gives off the beautiful scent in the room and the scent can tend to last.
Emilie Q.
Markham
I love the scent of all bath and body works' products. They never faze to amaze me with all their new products and scents. One spray can have a long lasting scent.
Sehar P.
I use this spray on my washroom and every time I walk into my washroom it's smells like a garden full of flowers . Love all the products at bath & body works :).
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?