BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

B H.
This is an amazing product and keeps my house smelling fresh and clean for hours. I would definitely recommend d this to a friend. However, I think that this product is quite expensive compared to other brands I have previously seen and tried
Xiomara V.
love it just love it really good, really good in your skin, just amazzing . totally recommended!! It just get in your skin. Effective 100 percente ffective. really goood!! Its a little bit expensive but its good. Yes totally recommended!!!
Yusra A.
Scarborough
It has a beautiful scent and I definitely love this product! It has a really refreshing scent which makes the room have a fresh feel to it. I thought that the product was affordable and effective! I would definitly recommend this product to others because from my experience Bath & Body Works has never let me down!
Karolyn A.
Saint-Lazare
Bath and body is the bomb there product smels so good love love love this compagnie , i adore theme , there is a store at 20 minute from my house and i go there ones a week
Susanne A.
FOLSOM, CA
I absolutely love the room sprays. I especially love using them in the bathroom when I need an extra dose of room freshener. When ever I have company , I run from room to room spritzing the spray to give my home that fresh smell.
Nurul A.
I got the coconut leaves scent. It smells really good and also one spray can fill the whole room. It is worth your money. At the same time also, it's affordable to buy it.
Cris F.
Badajoz
OMG simplemente aluncinante el mejor ambientador de baño que jamas haya probado. Es muy economico y tiene una fragancia a lavanda increible. Chicas tienen que probarlo!!
Victoria P.
Canada
This smells so good. I bought it for my nana and she sprays it everywhere. The packaging of this is so cool and vintage. It's a bit expensive for a bottle that small. I would recommend it to people who like air fresheners.
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
The spray I liked, this scent in particular not so much. However, Japanese cherry blossom scented ANYTHING is amazing. I truly wish I could just have an endless supply of products all Japanese cherry blossom scented. LOVE.
Nicolle C.
Barranquilla, Colombia
Nice full bouquet, this is my favorite home and room fragrance. One pump from the spray is all you need to scent a medium sized room. The price is good and totally worth it. I would recommend it, a little goes a long way.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?