BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

tiffany c.
Sarnia
i really love bath and body works products . they smell amazing and these room sprays are amazing. they are very strong which i love give off such a great strong scent to protect other odours
Judelyne S.
I have this Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray Bath and Body Works In every level in my house thats how much I love it. the scent last very long . It is somewhat affordable i usually use the coupons when am getting them.
Jade M.
I love anything by bath and body works. If you are looking for a good fragrancce, this is your store. You will find what you need. This spray smells amazing and im very happy with it. Everything there is very affordable. 100% recommend to everyone.
For me is important to have an organized room but sometimes it's not enough because We like to have our house with a nice smell and I didn't have to put of the spray a lot of times because once you put the spray it started to work for a lon long time.
Stephanie D.
I really like the line of concentrated room sprays by bath and body works. They last a long time, and each time you spray, you don't need to spray a lot. It spreads effectively in the room and leaves the room smelling great, but not overwhelming.
Malila D.
U am in love with this product it smells amazing and when I say amazing I mean AMAZING. Put a spring in my room and the shoulder many smell it and ask where to go but that's a good
Sandra G.
Todos los productos de bath and body works son espectacualres ya que tienen una gran variedad e olores que hacen qeu cada espacio de tu hogar o para tu uso personal sea increible
B H.
This is an amazing product and keeps my house smelling fresh and clean for hours. I would definitely recommend d this to a friend. However, I think that this product is quite expensive compared to other brands I have previously seen and tried
Xiomara V.
love it just love it really good, really good in your skin, just amazzing . totally recommended!! It just get in your skin. Effective 100 percente ffective. really goood!! Its a little bit expensive but its good. Yes totally recommended!!!
Yusra A.
Scarborough
It has a beautiful scent and I definitely love this product! It has a really refreshing scent which makes the room have a fresh feel to it. I thought that the product was affordable and effective! I would definitly recommend this product to others because from my experience Bath & Body Works has never let me down!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?