BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Amber P.
I can't find the scent that I normally use, but I do like this room spray, it comes in a small discrete bottle, so you can take it for travel or just leave at home. They all smell pretty good. I do think compared to other brands of room spray this is more expensive, because you don't get as much as others.
Sabrina C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These little things are heavy hitters! One little spray and the entire room smells ! My husband and I adore the smell and we never agree on a scent! Use with caution though these little things pack a mean punch! They seem expensive but when you see how little you use you wont regret
Justyna T.
I love the Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray! I have three bottles of it. I use it at least 4 times a day, everyday. I love how it makes my room smell like Lilac blossom. I would recommend it 100%. You will never regret buying it.
Jennifer L.
I am a loyal bath and body works shopper. I usually buy the large 3 wick candles to provide my rooms with a nice scent. I thought I would try something different by using a room spray. The spray was nice because it was concentrated so the acnet was strong but it didn't last long. Personally it wasn't worth the money
Daniele H.
Oi, tudo bem, mas não sei se é que eu não sei se é que eu te amo. Eu acho que a minha vida e não se pode fazer o mesmo problema. O meu coração e a outra metade do que a senhora não sei
Kyra A.
Pickering , ON
it smelled so good when i had it it was amazing .
i loved it so much .
there was no cons at all .
it was just amazing .
it is very effective .
i was not disappointed at all .
it was ok not too expensive at all.
i would recommend to everyone.
it was amazing to have
Kayla J.
Victoria, BC
Bath and body works has great room sprays! I love the cherry blossom one. You have to be careful to not spray to much or it can feel like you're choking on the air! But it smells great for sure, my boyfriend loves it when I use it in our bedroom.
Jenaya S.
It smells really good. I honestly really liked how it was a more of a calming sent and not a harsh smell. What I didn't like is that it came in such a small bottle and I went through it pretty fast, considering the price that I payed for it.
Martha S.
Simcoe, NH
I love bath and body works products. They always have great products that smell amazing. They continue to change up their selection as well. The concentrated room Spray is exactly how it sounds. Just like most air fresheners it does the job and smells great.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping our clothes and home clean and hygienic too! I love the smell and it does not irritate our skin. My family loves it as well.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?