BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Magalys v.
White Citrus by Bath and Body Works is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. White Citrus  Top notes are lemon, grapefruit and mandarin orange; middle notes are ginger, rose water, apricot, lily-of-the-valley and freesia; base notes are musk and woody notes.

Vivi C.
chile
Si tienen alguna vez en la vida la oportunidad de comprar estos aromatizantes, háganlo son excelentes vienen concentrados por lo que son durederos. Y su olor se mantiene, las fragancias son divinas y el envase es practico por su tamaño. Recomendado.
laura f.
synthetic overly sweet lilac as many candles have when they do lilac. This is the closest one I've found to actually smelling a live lilac blossom in the Spring time. I always buy a couple extras so I have this to burn when winter is getting to be too long and I'm aching for Spring. This scent makes me happy thinking maybe Spring is coming lol.
julia S.
To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of the concentrate room sprays from bath and body works because they have such a direct spray that the smell is overwhelming and headache inducing, they are good for a quick fix before company comes over maybe, I much prefer their candles they give off a subtle yet lasting smell that works better for my taste!
Bhavana K.
Calgary
This stuff is absolutely mindblowing. I think everyone needs one of these on hand before a big dinner party or something. It smells incredible, just like lilac blossoms. The spraynozzle sometimes takes a while to spray, that's the only let down.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
I do like this room spray. It really smells like Lilac but it is a bit strong smelling. If you spray it in a room and walk out for a bit, it leaves a lasting smell. It is not expensive and is comparable to other concentrated room sprays. I would repurchase this
andrea p.
i love bath and body products, i am from the north of spain and don't have the physical shop in my city and thats not an impediment for me to find the way to bring it till home. prices are a bit higher that a normal freshener for example, but is totally worth it, quality is obvious and the specific smells they have are so so so yummyyyyyy
Sonia G.
Moncton
I personally don't like the lilacs smell, but for anyone who does this product is for you. The small lasts at least 12 to 15 hours, you don't need to spray a lot and it lasts a reasonable amount of time. The prices are very reasonable as well.
Lauren W.
Georgetown, ON
Such a great, clean and fresh scent!!! A little goes a long way. It works very well, better than Febreze. I find the scent long lasting, unlike many other room sprays. I quite like bath and body works. Very reasonably priced.
Marissa N.
The smell is very refreshing, and my all time favorite. This particular scent reminds me of the Spring time. You don't need a whole lot to be satisfied with the scent. Just a couple of squirt can make a different in the room. Everyone that comes into my home falls in love with the scent of White Barn Lilac Blossom.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?