BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Patricia L.
San Jose, CA
Smells awesome! Love the scent and it's not too strong! Perfect for all seasons!
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Love this product it smells great. I would buy this product again love the price
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
This just isn't one of my go to scents. I personally don't like lilac scent stuff
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
I love there room sprays they smell wonderful n last a good while too in the room
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Stinks. Gave me a headache. Made me feel sick. I usually love bath and body works
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
I love body products and I'd definitely like to try this out to see how it smells
Megan H.
Williamson, WV
Bath and body works room sprays are my life savers!!! Couldn't live without them!
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
This helps keep the room smelling good and everything I must say must try it out
Yenni V.
Fort Wayne, IN
This smells amazing. Would buy again. The smell fills the room and great quality.
Ana G.
Love bath and body works product. This room spray leaves your room smelling great
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?