BY BATH & BODY WORKS #19 in Air Fresheners

Paola S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1

This spray is out of this world, I love how it leaves everything smelling good for days. I have many fragrances and can't be without them. Bath and body works has amazing products. This room spray is amazing recommend it for those who are obsessed with everything smelling good.
Fernanda F.
Mexicali Baja California
El aroma perfecto para tu casa, me encantan las velas también de esa tienda son geniales, huelen tan rico y no necesariamente las tienes que tener prendidas para que huela toda la habitación son hermosas y valen mucho la pena
kezie e.
Miami , FL
Even though the product is small it packs a great punch! It is long lasting and the scent is wonderful. It diffuses through the area you use it in. I have repurchased this product so many times. I would recommend.
Amanda S.
I love the concentrated fresheners from Bath & Body Works / White Barn. They are so great, I keep this one in my car and it’s so nice! It smells really nice and it makes my car smell wonderful for a while!
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A floral highly concentrated lilac scent!! Clean scent, remember, a little goes a long way!! I always have a White Barn Scent around, one spritz for unexpected company makes them feel like you cleaned just for them!
Liga V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product and keeps my house smelling fresh and clean for hours. I would definitely recommend d this to a friend. However, I think that this product is quite expensive compared to other brands I have previously seen and tried
Brittney T.
Grimsby, ON
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray a very good product to use in the house for a nice refreshing scent after you've just finished cleaning and need a nice little boost of scent or whatever the reason to spray. It makes my house literally smell like a garden.

It is not overpowering, yet it is also still very strong so its just enough to to mask and control odours. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent and its a relaxing scent that puts her to sleep and gets rid of urine smells in her bedroom. Which is actually amazing since you don't need to spray much and it isn't even strong coming out of the can but it literally masks anything, even stinky smells in the air from garbage right before its put outside.

I like that it isn't strong because some smells when their very strong they will give me a stomach ache and make me want to throw up, as well as burn my nose while I'm breathing in. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some.

I would recommend for sure. Will buy again, I'm looking forward to buying new scents.
Hnoof F.
Saad al abduallah
This one is amazing i spay it on my room in the morining and come back at the end of the day and the smell is still there it’s incredible and its smells like roses and lilac so good
Dodi T.
Bath and body works are number one in everything that talks about the greatest smell ! I like there amazing room sprays i have bought these million times ! It stays for many hours ! And its affordable bot very expensive! I like it so much and i recommend this !
S H.
6 rue victor hugo
J’adore cette brume qui égaye ma chambre avec son parfum !! Une douce odeur qui accompagne mes nuits ! Je recommande a 100% hâte de tester d’autre parfum de la gamme
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?