BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This room spray has a sensational smell too it. A couple sprays per room goes along way and lasts the whole day long. Daily room spray is a must as it only lasts for a day or two. It has a light floral smell too it with a hint of citrus. I always get compliments how how great my house smells after I use this spray. I bought it for $8 at Bath and Body Works and would buy this again once my bottle runs out.
Farhat T.
Hyderabad
I am in love with this candle! It smells so amazing and really fills the room with fragrance. The addition of the marshmallow made it a sweeter smell. This is hands down the best scent of all time from bath and body works. It smells so delicious when you burn this candle. I recommend yall guys to definitely purchase it.
Lucia C.
Tegucigalpa
The products of this brand are among the most sold in the market for being of very good quality for example their creams that moisturize and leave you a delicious scent just like the line of their fragrances are highly requested by buyers without any doubt recommended the Products of this brand are among the best
gladys g.
These products i really love me for their enduring smell for their aria centric for everything that offers we have much to choose from them from creams colonies scents and much more I recommend them to all women who really like to go well scented and smell good
Sarah O.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These sprays are very concentrated and they lash in a room for a few hours. You have to be careful with how much you spray because you can easily over spray the fragrance. It loses 2 stars because the scents are not what I want.
Kaitlyn B.
Ottawa, ON
I literally love all of bath and body works products! Their scents are great and everything is pretty affordable! The only downside is some of the scents can come off a bit strong or cheap smelling, but you can always test them out in samples. There's also always great sales going on so check out for those!
Katlyn R.
Embrun, Ontario
Like any other bath and body works product the scent is terrific. A little goes a long way with the concentrated room sprays! A spritz of White barn lilac blossom and have your room transform to the most tranquil meadow.
Amber P.
I can't find the scent that I normally use, but I do like this room spray, it comes in a small discrete bottle, so you can take it for travel or just leave at home. They all smell pretty good. I do think compared to other brands of room spray this is more expensive, because you don't get as much as others.
Sabrina C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These little things are heavy hitters! One little spray and the entire room smells ! My husband and I adore the smell and we never agree on a scent! Use with caution though these little things pack a mean punch! They seem expensive but when you see how little you use you wont regret
Justyna T.
I love the Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray! I have three bottles of it. I use it at least 4 times a day, everyday. I love how it makes my room smell like Lilac blossom. I would recommend it 100%. You will never regret buying it.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.