BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Yenni V.
Fort Wayne, IN
This smells amazing. Would buy again. The smell fills the room and great quality.
Mayra E.
Bridgeport , CT
Yo pienso q es una d las mejores marcas en lotion y spray!!! ... me gusta mucho.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Stinks. Gave me a headache. Made me feel sick. I usually love bath and body works
Manny G.
Pasadena, CA
Love this product it's great I bought this for my mother and she really loved it.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite room spray, but pretty dang good. It's inexpensive and works well
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
This smells wonderful and definitely makes your room fresh and fragrant!! Try it!
Genesis P.
Bronx , NY
Love love love love it 😍. You'll notice that it leave your skin softer than ever
Clara C.
This room spray is awesome I even sprayed on my pillows at night smells so good.
Marlena M.
Lancaster , CA
I love the way this smells reminds me of a clean house with candles lit and clean
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Love this product it smells great. I would buy this product again love the price
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?