BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Precious K.
The smell doesn't last that long and when you do spray the scent is like a sweet lavender , overall it is a good product it's affordable and bath and body works usually do offers to go with this so you get 2 things for a great I would recommend because I've tried different scents and they lasted longer so I think I just got a bad batch
Victoria T.
Pontypool , Ontario
I love the White Barn series from Bath and Body Works! The smells are all fantastic and not at all overwhelming. This scent in particular is very fresh and floral. Great for the house in spring or summer time. Good staying power, great for small areas. Very affordable. Will be purchasing lots more different scents to try out!
Fatima P.
Anaheim, California
Bath and Body Works has amazing products to keep rooms smelling good! I don't spend much time in my room, but their products are always great to have because it leaves everything smelling amazing at such an affordable price. I recommend to stop by your local Bath & Body Works to find a scent that works for you (:
Sappho V.
It's really sad that this is the only bath and body works room spray. I real hope they come out with other ones because these just like there candles but no one knows about them!!! Lie their candles hay smell incredible and linger so you an smell them all around your house and they last so long. And when I say they I mean it because they only have one but I am preparing for them to come out with more!!!
Sonia J.
Mississauga, ON
Overall, I really like bath and body works and this product especially! It smells amazing but can be a little too strong of a scent if it's over-sprayed. I would recommend using this in larger rooms. It comes with an ok amount of product, but I guess it's good for the price. Recommend!
Jessica T.
esquisitas las fragancias que tienen, no hay como esta marca, siempre inovando y sacando nuevos productos riquisimos, siempre que viajo los llevo, en mi pieza siempre debe estar su spray para ambientes, nunca debe faltar, no me dan ganas de salir con el olor que deja, espectacular
Kristen W.
Toronto, ON
A great air freshener that doesn't smell like a traditional one! Smells just as nice as Bath and Body Works perfumes and candles but also covers odors nicely without being overwhelming and stuffy. I also like that you can get your favourite scents from B&BW in this product.
Natalia O.
Burnaby, ['', '', '']
This is a good product, very concentrated so you need a small quantity every time. It smells nice but I feel sometimes the scent goes too quickly but I still use it since it gives a nice scent whenever you need it. I would recommend it, but it is not that cheap for a room spray
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
I am absolutely in love with Bath & Body Works Concentrated Room Sprays. You don't have to use a lot of the spray and it doesn't leave the floor with a mist covering it. I always buy them when they are on sale and I stock up. I recommend next sale you go and give them a try.
praveena k.
This room spray is one of the best I've ever purchased! I love how it has a unique scent and you just need one spray for the smell to last ages! Personally I'm really happy with the purchase made, and will be definitely trying out the other scents from Bath & Body Works.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?