BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Meme M.
This is the best smelling lilac spray I've ever found. It's a very true smelling lilac. Not a fake, synthetic overly sweet lilac as many spray have when they do lilac. This is the closest one I've found to actually smelling a live lilac blossom in the Spring time. I always buy a couple extras so I have this to burn when winter is getting to be too long and I'm aching for Spring. This scent makes me happy thinking maybe Spring is coming lol.
Saga K.
I'd prefer to use the defusers by saje. But spray I g this here and there dies the job temporarily. Defusers tend to last longer and keep the whole house smelling nice.
Gillian G.
St Catharines
I am not a fan of the lilac smell but it works really well, only one squirt does the trick and the smell lasts for a long time. It's very strong though so I wouldn't use it in a small room or it can be very overpowering. I would highly recommend some of the other scents however, because there are some excellent ones. Overall, a good product, just not a fan of this particular scent.
Grace M.
I bought this room spray on a whim one day while shopping, knowing that I need something to keep my room smelling fresh. The scent is so amazing I'm addicted to it and you only need a little to fill the whole room full of the scent. A con is that if you use too much it leaves the smell really strong and over bearing. But I will continue to repurchase this item as I love the scent.
aglaia l.
I find that while some sprays merely add to odors, this one seems to cancel them out (yay!), and the small size makes it perfect for travel. Even though they are small, these bottles last a surprisingly long time! This spray has a clean, refreshing scent that is not too in-your-face. I think it's an agreeable, gender-neutral / generational-neutral scent.
Precious K.
The smell doesn't last that long and when you do spray the scent is like a sweet lavender , overall it is a good product it's affordable and bath and body works usually do offers to go with this so you get 2 things for a great I would recommend because I've tried different scents and they lasted longer so I think I just got a bad batch
Victoria T.
Pontypool , Ontario
I love the White Barn series from Bath and Body Works! The smells are all fantastic and not at all overwhelming. This scent in particular is very fresh and floral. Great for the house in spring or summer time. Good staying power, great for small areas. Very affordable. Will be purchasing lots more different scents to try out!
Fatima P.
Anaheim, California
Bath and Body Works has amazing products to keep rooms smelling good! I don't spend much time in my room, but their products are always great to have because it leaves everything smelling amazing at such an affordable price. I recommend to stop by your local Bath & Body Works to find a scent that works for you (:
Sappho V.
It's really sad that this is the only bath and body works room spray. I real hope they come out with other ones because these just like there candles but no one knows about them!!! Lie their candles hay smell incredible and linger so you an smell them all around your house and they last so long. And when I say they I mean it because they only have one but I am preparing for them to come out with more!!!
Sonia J.
Mississauga, ON
Overall, I really like bath and body works and this product especially! It smells amazing but can be a little too strong of a scent if it's over-sprayed. I would recommend using this in larger rooms. It comes with an ok amount of product, but I guess it's good for the price. Recommend!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?