BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Would love to see how well this lovely product works. Almost always need air freshener they can get pretty pricey though needing em daily with a baby still in diapers peeuuuhh
Kaitlan A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Loveeeee this scent and it works so well so quickly! Such an effective room spray since it's so concentrated. You really only need one spray otherwise it's overwhelming.
Love this scent. Pretty pricy but well worth it. Don't need a lot as it is concentrated and lasts a long time. This product is effective and long lasting. Will recommend this product to others. Well worth the price.
Angelika E.
Thornton, CO
These little bottles pack in the scent. I use intermediatly in my car as well as in my.house. These little bottles have a long lasting scent and a lot of sprays !
Karen A.
I also love White Barn. I love how their scents also change with the seasons and the holidays. I live how they have options if you don't want to buy a big candle
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray. All you need is a very small amount and it will make your entire house smell good. The smell is not very strong it is very confortable. It might be a little bit expensive but you get what you pay for
Robyn P.
I LOVE this. Someone at work left it behind in the bathroom and it smells amazing. I wanted to spray it around the entire place just to make everything smell that great.
Maricar M.
Doral, FL
The White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
So basically every B&BW product smells like heaven in a bottle but this spray is seriously a life saver. My boyfriends room doesn't get proper air circulation, that paired with the fact that he's a stinky boy was not ideal. Every time I would visit I would open his door and be greates with a wall of death. I love B&BW and when I saw the had room spray I didn't hesitate to buy this product. Seriously now I actually want to be in his room. It's amazing!
Fatima G.
These sprays are great because they are very concentrated--just one small spritz and that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room. This lilac version smells almost like a vase of fresh lilacs.This stuff smells fantastic. Everyone asked what it was and where I got it Love it.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?