BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Angelika E.
Thornton, CO
These little bottles pack in the scent. I use intermediatly in my car as well as in my.house. These little bottles have a long lasting scent and a lot of sprays !
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this spray. All you need is a very small amount and it will make your entire house smell good. The smell is not very strong it is very confortable. It might be a little bit expensive but you get what you pay for
Cinnamon R.
The packaging on the mini concentrated spray air fresheners are adorable. The scents are powerful and inviting. It is easy to find the perfect scent for any home.
Logan R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it almost every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their home smelling clean and fresh all of the time!
Karen A.
I also love White Barn. I love how their scents also change with the seasons and the holidays. I live how they have options if you don't want to buy a big candle
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
So basically every B&BW product smells like heaven in a bottle but this spray is seriously a life saver. My boyfriends room doesn't get proper air circulation, that paired with the fact that he's a stinky boy was not ideal. Every time I would visit I would open his door and be greates with a wall of death. I love B&BW and when I saw the had room spray I didn't hesitate to buy this product. Seriously now I actually want to be in his room. It's amazing!
Maricar M.
Doral, FL
The White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose.
Alexander B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Seeing as I'm a male I haven't tried this myself but my wife who uses this product sprays this product while she's getting herself ready and when me and the dogs may decide to release a stench into the room! Over all it quickly fills the air with a fresh scent and I'd have to say when you walk into a room with your beautiful wife standing there right after she just sprayed this product it will make you want to light a candle and lay out the rose petals!
Fatima G.
These sprays are great because they are very concentrated--just one small spritz and that's enough to have a lingering scent in a large room. This lilac version smells almost like a vase of fresh lilacs.This stuff smells fantastic. Everyone asked what it was and where I got it Love it.
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
These concentrated room sprays come in a variety of scents that will meet anyone's preferred smell. I personally love the strong scent and a little goes a long way. I would only suggest one or two sprays at one time. I personally like the fresh linen scent. This product is also very affordable and can be found at any Bath & Body Works location. I would highly recommend this product but again, be cautious of how much is being prayed at one time.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?