BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Morgan S.
I don't really like the smell of this. I'm not a flower person. Those smells don't appeal to me. But it works great and I like the product, just not the smell of this one.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this brand. This product has each room.smelling amazing! I was skeptical at first because i own a hamster and dog but this blocks the odors. I always go and buy them
Jamie Rose S.
3I've purchased a lot over the years at bath and body works, but I've only bought their room spray one time. I found it rather disappointing in terms of lasting power even for a concentrated formula because usually u amount you get for the price is just not worth it. And oddly enough this was very similar to the scent I bought, which wasn't bad at all, it smelled like a mixture of florals, but it just didn't have any staying power. If you're looking for an air freshener or room spray, this probably isn't the best one, id go with their plug ins or candles.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these i actually have them in my car. Works really good and last days. I only spray like maybe 2 days. I would recommend this products. Lasting smell i really love it
Jessica R.
I've used the eucalyptus scent of this product and absolutely love.uk it! Its sinuper concentrated so one squirt goes a very long way! I will be purchasing more ASAP!!!!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Love this in the Vanilla scent..I am constantly airing out my home,and usng air fresheners,diffusers,and candles,and Bath and Body Works brand is my favorite,as you can coordinate scents with a candle,handwash,linen spray,even to match your own body spray,in some cases.
I find it also seems to linger in the air the longest,and the scent is never overpowering or allergenic-feeling.I am a HUGE fan of B&BWs and basically all of it's products-from home to body care,they do it well and at a great price too.
Queenette O.
dallas
Smells great. So springy and summer Smells great. So springy and summer Smells great. So springy and summer Smells great. So springy and summer Smells great. So springy and summer Smells great. So springy and summer Smells great. So springy and summer Smells great. So springy and summer Smells great. So springy and summer
Melis B.
Marietta, GA
When you spray this in your house the smell lingers on all day and doesn't fade! I like to use this when I don't have a candle lit so it keeps my house smelling fresh when someone walks into it.
Tenchy L.
Othello, WA
This scent is great for the whole house. I spray it in my bedroom to give me a sense of peace and tranquility The aroma is highly recommended and it lasts a long time.
Kaitlan A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Loveeeee this scent and it works so well so quickly! Such an effective room spray since it's so concentrated. You really only need one spray otherwise it's overwhelming.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?