BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Genesis P.
Bronx , NY
Love love love love it ūüėć. You'll notice that it leave your skin softer than ever
Ana G.
Love bath and body works product. This room spray leaves your room smelling great
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
I love lilacs bloom it is amazing actually love anything from Bath and Body Works
Clara C.
This room spray is awesome I even sprayed on my pillows at night smells so good.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite room spray, but pretty dang good. It's inexpensive and works well
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
This smells wonderful and definitely makes your room fresh and fragrant!! Try it!
Patricia L.
San Jose, CA
Smells awesome! Love the scent and it's not too strong! Perfect for all seasons!
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
I love body products and I'd definitely like to try this out to see how it smells
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Love this product it smells great. I would buy this product again love the price
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Stinks. Gave me a headache. Made me feel sick. I usually love bath and body works
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?