Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Genesis P.
Bronx , NY
Love love love love it 😍. You'll notice that it leave your skin softer than ever
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
I love lilacs bloom it is amazing actually love anything from Bath and Body Works
Clara C.
This room spray is awesome I even sprayed on my pillows at night smells so good.
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Not my favorite room spray, but pretty dang good. It's inexpensive and works well
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
This smells wonderful and definitely makes your room fresh and fragrant!! Try it!
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
This just isn't one of my go to scents. I personally don't like lilac scent stuff
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
I love there room sprays they smell wonderful n last a good while too in the room
Megan H.
Williamson, WV
Bath and body works room sprays are my life savers!!! Couldn't live without them!
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
I love body products and I'd definitely like to try this out to see how it smells
Ana G.
Love bath and body works product. This room spray leaves your room smelling great
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?