Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Smells so good and will fill a room. Just wish that it lasted more than an hour.
Jocelyn R.
Southaven , MS
There's nothing like opening the door of your home to a fresh smell through out.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
I live bath and body Works room sprays they keep my house smelling good all day!!
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Love this product it smells great. I would buy this product again love the price
Manuel G.
Pasadena, CA
Love this product it's great I bought this for my mother and she really loved it.
Lenaa M.
Lancaster , CA
I love the way this smells reminds me of a clean house with candles lit and clean
Rhonda S.
Houma, LA
Great product. Used a couple time and smells really great. Makes room smell good
Mayra E.
Bridgeport , CT
Yo pienso q es una d las mejores marcas en lotion y spray!!! ... me gusta mucho.
Bethany D.
I would rather use fabreeze then buy this product again. not all smell so great.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Stinks. Gave me a headache. Made me feel sick. I usually love bath and body works
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?