BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Sarah M.
New Bern, NC
Can be overpowering is used too much, but leave a beautiful scent when used correctly
Salvandy P.
Love this make my house smell super good and it last a long time , love this Product
Kiah B.
I do like this scent but I believe that it is only a seasonal scent. I could be wrong
Tara T.
Never used this but there were no other options for this require so it's good I guess
Shelbie C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
The fact I don't can I get a job in my head is pounding headache on this album has to
Christina V.
Has an awesome fresh and bright scent that leaves the room smelling lovely for hours.
Lauren T.
Sacramento, CA
Don't like the smell! Very heavy and almost musky man like smell. Gives me a headache
Danielle W.
I have never tried this scent but knowing bath and body works I am sure it is greats.
Gloria L.
Panorama City, CA
This smells really good I love the sweet scent and I will purchase it wen I go again
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
Love this product. And many more from b&bw! Smells awesome and the scent is lasting..
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.