BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Stephanie R.
Oxnard , CA
This spray leaves your body soft and smelling good; I would recommend it to others to use
member-a7e71d095
Springfield, OH
I use it all of the time! Love it! Makes my room smell great! Definitely would recommend
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
Not too strong but does the job! Only need to use one little spray. I use it in my truck!
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
Smells so good. I like that this is concentrated, helps make the scent last a lot longer.
Niya n.
Flint, MI
Omg this fragrance is just so satisfying it just Mack's my day to email even smell it 😊.
Seerat K.
I don't think ive seen this in bath and body work but if i ever do ill have to try it out
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
I love this product my mom has one and she gave me one. And it leaves it smelling great.
Irma O.
Montclair, CA
Removes the smell in my house. Feels like home. My favorite smell to use. I recommend it.
Heaven W.
It is a very amazing product.I use it all the time. I can't live without it. It is great.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
The scent lasts for a very long period of time and I love how great it smells in my room
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?