BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Maria B.
I love these room sprays! Such a good strong smell! It lasts for hours in the air!
Elise H.
I haven't used this scent. I have smelled other things in this smell and it's awful
brittany e.
Jacksonville , NC
Haven't tried this smell but I love bath and body works scents! They are so amazing
Nadera S.
Williamstown, NJ
Not really a fan of this scent but thi sister only place I purchase any smell goods
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pretty scent but a bit too floral for me. I like the brand but prefer other scents.
Allison W.
I expected this high concentration of lilac blossom room spray to be more powerful
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells great but can be over powering. Causes headaches when used at large amounts.
Calista W.
Smells great ! Great relaxation scent! Always in use when I have a stressful day !
Maysa P.
Su olor a lavanda es perfecto, me encanta, pone todo el ambiente con agradable olor
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gusta su olor y como es fresco y humectante y el precio y durabilidad en la piel
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?