BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like bath in body works but thus spray wasn't my favorite nor going back for this one.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
Bath and Body Works is my go to place for anything. But, i especially love this product.
Stephanie R.
Oxnard , CA
This spray leaves your body soft and smelling good; I would recommend it to others to use
Brooke B.
Never tried this. Love other bath and body works stuff so I'm sure I would like this too.
Brandie J.
Overall I love the sprays this scent in particular is pretty light and doesn't stay long
Like this smell of lilac and blossoms in the house sit could have less of a stronger sent
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Works really well. Once you spray, it lingers in the room for hours. I love this product.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
Not too strong but does the job! Only need to use one little spray. I use it in my truck!
Ally H.
Hales Corners, WI
I love the smell very much. Always use this almost every single day! It's worth the buy!
Samantha M.
Enjoy this scent but doesn't seem to last too long after using it but it's a lovely scent
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?