BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

crystal t.
Deltona , FL
Smells amazinggggg I love all of bath and body works stuff never had a issue what so ever
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
The smell is amazing I love spraying it before I go to bed. Leaves the from smelling good
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
This smells amazing and last a very long time I would totallyrecommend for anyone to buy
Samm C.
Coconut Creek, FL
smells yummy. It leaves the room smelling so warm and cozy. I would buy this item again.
Ruzica R.
Great stuff smells great one of my favorite smells as long as its not gardenia i love it.
Diana b.
Delicious my home is other use the product is expensive but very good...my son love this
Kasey L.
San Marcos, TX
Never used this product so I'm not really sure how it works. But I'm sure it works fine!
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
The concentrated room sprays a super strong and smell amazing. One spray is all you need.
Abbey R.
They used to have other scents I liked more now i just get the candles I Love the candles
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
Not too strong but does the job! Only need to use one little spray. I use it in my truck!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?