BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Marissa Z.
I use these all the time probably my favorite room spray to use compared to any others bath and body has amazing products and all different scents that make you feel at home.
Kya F.

So I've tried a few different air refreshers from bath & body products and home fragrance products in general and this is the best I've found. That being said it is very hit or miss with the scents. Some are very strong and perfect for a large room and others are far too weak and I couldn't even smell them. if you want a good air freshener this is a good choice. Some of my fav scents are; Fresh Bamboo, Flower Shop, Pineapple Mango, Eucalyptus Mint, Blueberry Pumpkin, Lemon Mint and Tiki Beach. I recommend them to everyone!
Addison S.
Delaware, OH
These are amazing!!! I can’t explain how well they work, mask any smell needed to be hidden. They can be over powering if you spray too much but always have a stock of them.
Veronica O.
I never try this particular one at bath and bodyworks but I have tried the lavender one and they work great. A really nice travel room spray to throw in your purse for on the go
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
I love going to bath and body work store they have a lot affordable candles, air freshener for room or cars and etc. I love to tried all different scent so my house will smell amazing
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this brand. This product has each room.smelling amazing! I was skeptical at first because i own a hamster and dog but this blocks the odors. I always go and buy them
Jessica J.
Fort Worth , Tx
Great product. Love the small of lilac. That's one of my favorite type of flower. When you spray the product it distributes rapidly around the room. The price is adorable.
Morgan S.
I don't really like the smell of this. I'm not a flower person. Those smells don't appeal to me. But it works great and I like the product, just not the smell of this one.
Nayeli V.
Mineral Wells, TX
The smell is wonderful as well at its store! They always have amazing deals here that you'll love! This is my favorite store for lotion, and body works, it can expensive but you'll love the products
Jamie Rose S.
3I've purchased a lot over the years at bath and body works, but I've only bought their room spray one time. I found it rather disappointing in terms of lasting power even for a concentrated formula because usually u amount you get for the price is just not worth it. And oddly enough this was very similar to the scent I bought, which wasn't bad at all, it smelled like a mixture of florals, but it just didn't have any staying power. If you're looking for an air freshener or room spray, this probably isn't the best one, id go with their plug ins or candles.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?