BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

ashley l.
upper lake CA 95485
I love bath & body works! Especially this kid it smells so good! I use the lotion everyday.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
Make my room like a heaven on the earth , Ohh I'm in love really , I can't live without it
Natasha H.
Sacramento, CA
It makes the room smell goo godd and freash oh yeah it does u should try it you'll be happy
Morgan S.
Butler, PA
One spray goes a long way. Cheap for the job it does. Compares to no other and works great
Cherish W.
Frankfort, KY
My favorite room spray, seriously!! It keeps my room smelling all day!! I genuinely love it
drue l.
Baytown, TX
love the smell of this and the brand but use a little at a time ! super super super strong
Richelle R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really love bath and body works scents. I love the smell I just wish they lasted longer.
Norma G.
Visalia, CA
This works kills orders and leaves a nice long lasting smell I like it more for the bedroom
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
I really wouldn't prefer this scent but it's okay and bath and body works is kind of pricey
Mayra S.
Los Angeles, CA
Like the fresh clean smell, good lasting quality with all of the bath & body works products
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?