BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Richelle R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really love bath and body works scents. I love the smell I just wish they lasted longer.
Breanna R.
Bath & Body Works Has Awesome Sprays & Candles. This One Smells Great And Lasts A Long Time
Summer B.
Louisa, KY
Leaves the room smelling so clean! I spritz it around the house when I want a fresh smell.
lucia R.
Love the packaging and the sweet smell it has to it, my in laws love the smell of the room
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
I love bath and body works products, I have never used a product of there's I didn't like,
Hannah H.
Smells good. Scent can be overbearing. Spray cap fell off. But sprays nicely. Fills up room
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Way too overpowering and it doesn't last it's like spraying a body spray and it disappears
Grisel G.
Brandon, FL
Really do recommend this for your rooms and house. Love this spray! I even use it in my car
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
I love this! It smells so so good! I always sprits it around the house after I've cleaned!
aimee b.
Fremont, CA
Smells yummy and takes care of any unwanted scents in the room I would definitely recommend
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?