Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Natalia D.
Doral, FL
These cream I love, smell delicious causes them to eat, and leave the skin soft all day
Lessly G.
I love bath and body works so inexpensive and great they always coupons and good deals
Ciomara S.
Pontiac, MI
Smellls soooooo good i like it very much so does my company when they come to my house
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this ! It smells great and the smell stay for quite a while I really like it !!
Vianey G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the aroma that leaves at home I highly recommend it and leaves a pleasant aroma
laura a.
Mercedes, TX
It smells really good. I love it so much it really smells good when u put in your room
Fayth R.
Statesville, NC
Very strong smell. Only takes 1 spry to smell up the whole room and it is a good price
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product smells amazingggg and it perfect for long lasting scent for all rooms(:(:
Lily D.
Keeps my house smelling great. Powers through any smells instead on mixing in with it!
Courtney S.
Mandan, ND
I don't care for this smell and probably wouldn't purchase again. I just don't like it.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?