BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
This smells amazing and last a very long time I would totallyrecommend for anyone to buy
Vanessa R.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Don't like the smell of this product. Smell too strong I like the other smells they have.
Brooke B.
Never tried this. Love other bath and body works stuff so I'm sure I would like this too.
Yosselyn M.
Inglewood, CA
Smell really great after a day at work I can smell the lingering freshness of it, love it
Alicia G.
East Point, GA
I keep this in both restrooms because I love the smell. I burn candles throughout my home
Samantha M.
Katy, TX
Enjoy this scent but doesn't seem to last too long after using it but it's a lovely scent
Diana b.
Delicious my home is other use the product is expensive but very good...my son love this
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
Smells amazinggggg I love all of bath and body works stuff never had a issue what so ever
Ruzica R.
Great stuff smells great one of my favorite smells as long as its not gardenia i love it.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
The concentrated room sprays a super strong and smell amazing. One spray is all you need.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.