BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Elizabeth S.
Hutchinson, KS
Love bath and body works! The scent stays around for hours! Definitely worth the price!
Fany C.
I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS THEY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SMELL GOOD AT A NICE PRICE
Marijae S.
This spray works so well, the scent is super concentrated so the smell lasts for hours!
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
This is constantly kept in our house. especially the bathroom. gives off a great smell.
Megan K.
Morrisville, NC
Smells great but I wish it came in a bigger bottle. The nozzle isn't the easiest to use
Nat M.
This a good product. I love it. I recommend this product. Very strong smell. I love it.
Yovana R.
Quiero probarlo si que quiero por favor se ve que es muy bueno y me gustaría tenerlo..
Cassie D.
Rowland Heights, CA
I have never used Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray .
Ciomara S.
Pontiac, MI
Smellls soooooo good i like it very much so does my company when they come to my house
Amber H.
Powder Springs, GA
This is great for the home bathroom. The smell lasts a long time but isn't overwhelming
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?