BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Irma O.
Montclair, CA
Removes the smell in my house. Feels like home. My favorite smell to use. I recommend it.
Vanessa R.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Don't like the smell of this product. Smell too strong I like the other smells they have.
member-a7e71d095
Springfield, OH
I use it all of the time! Love it! Makes my room smell great! Definitely would recommend
April S.
Louisa, KY
Love these room sprays! Lilac blossom is a favorite of mine. I use it in the car also ūüėćūüėćūüėć
Erica D.
Balch Springs , TX
Wasn't crazy about the scent of this one. It was a little too strong and perfumey for me.
Shelby C.
Love all the different rooms sprays. They smell really good and have a variety of scents.
Seerat K.
I don't think ive seen this in bath and body work but if i ever do ill have to try it out
Heaven W.
It is a very amazing product.I use it all the time. I can't live without it. It is great.
Brooke B.
Never tried this. Love other bath and body works stuff so I'm sure I would like this too.
Kandice R.
Little Rock, AR
Smells fantastic and last forever highly recommend it anything from bath and body works!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?